Advanced Search

MODS!!! Lets see em!!

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpener and Accessory Maintenance MODS MODS!!! Lets see em!!

Viewing 7 posts - 241 through 247 (of 247 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 11

O.K. so who do we talk to about this set up for a WE 130?? lol

NotSharpEnuff
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 93

NorCalQ,

I ordered and received this table earlier this week based on your post.  Very solid and easy to setup/store as needed.

I needed a shorter table when I cement the threaded rods into the ball joint for the micro-adjust kit.  I have to be very careful not to contaminate the ball with the liquid metal epoxy.

All of my work benches are too high to sit comfortably and rest my elbows for stability inserting the rod into the ball.

I just made up some more kits and this table worked perfectly.

Thanks,

Ed K.

NorCalQ
    Participant
    • Topics: 42
    • Replies: 113

Glad you like it.  It worked perfectly for me as well.  I just stuck a switched power strip to the under side, so now I have switched power.  The fact that it’s easy up and easy away is everything for me.

SVan
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 3

I recently started using the black plastic knob replacement microadjuster kit from Ed K (NotSharpEnuff) on my Gen3Pro. It works great and Ed was very helpful and responsive. Finally things stay put. Thanks Ed.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Howard Schwartz
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 5

I have use the micro- angle adjusters from Ed, as well and it absolutely is worth every single penny. An absolute must have, accessory.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Dave Migliaccio
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

Hi Ed,

Got your info from Marc; I’d like to order the Gen 3 upgrade micro adjuster kit with stainless steel knobs with stainless steel lock arms at  $145.00. I don’t have a Gen 3, but rather an older WE100 that I upgraded with a Gen 3 vise (<span style=”color: #000000;”>WE300UP), </span> <span style=”color: #000000;”>along with a WE130 degree bar and mini L-bracket upgrade, with the WE100up4 hinges. Marc says what I need is for WE130: model “A” for Stainless Steel and style #2 for the mini “L” brackets. If that sounds right, let’s go ahead with the order. I can do PayPal.</span>

MarcH
    • Topics: 59
    • Replies: 2020

Dave, I sent you an email, and a forum private message, also.  Please email Ed directly to place an order

Thanks

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-It)

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by MarcH.
Viewing 7 posts - 241 through 247 (of 247 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.