Advanced Search

Stone Stops with rebound caps and Nylon screw

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell Stone Stops with rebound caps and Nylon screw

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  airscapes 08/02/2019 at 11:55 am.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Brewbear
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 66

Just sent the payment. If it is too late, send them when you can. Thank you.

airscapes
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 164

No problem, will get them in the mail at noon

Brewbear
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 66

This thread belongs on the front page! So, I had a chance to use the stone stops, and my one word comment is-marvelous!

They are leaps and bounds better than anything I used before and if any of the readers haven’t bought a set yet, you’re missing out!

airscapes
    Participant

Thanks Brewbear, glad you found them helpful!

airscapes
    Participant

Update:  Added stops made to fit the original WE rods with a 1/4 diameter (these will not fit the new rods).   The stops for current rods work just fine but I figured  someone with the old rods may want a set that fit tighter before you tighten the screw.  Just let me know when ordering.

Thanks,

Doug

3 users thanked author for this post.

Organic
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 839

I would like to say that these are a great accessory. They work exactly as advertised with no risk of marring the guide rods. The stops beneath the stones prevent you from accidentally scratching the face of your knife and the stops above your stone prevent you from accidentally slipping off of the edge. This is a great safety improvement because the times I have come closest to cutting myself have been when I accidentally took the stone above the edge.

Excellent work airscapes!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Organic.
    1 user thanked author for this post.

airscapes
    Participant

Thanks Organic!

Eagle Greg
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 7

Just received my stone stops yesterday! They are simply amazing!!! Thanks for the quick and easy transaction! Guys, I would highly recommend these to everyone!

airscapes
    Participant

Glad you like them Greg!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.