Advanced Search

Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting.

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Michael Bonomo
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 17

It would be great if I could help you …
    I can’t. The vast majority of people that might read your post, cannot help you either!
    But probably if you contact the folks at Wickededge, they can.
    Try writing to Kyle, or give them a call.

Kyle Kaplan

kyle AT wickededgeusa DOT com

Not really looking for help. Obviously they are behind on shipments. Just keeping people informed is all.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

The latest batches of PP2 parts are coming in today and the crew is set to ship in high gear! We doubled up our orders from the machine shop to try and match demand. Doing batches of 50 just wasn’t cutting it.

-Clay

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

The latest batches of PP2 parts are coming in today and the crew is set to ship in high gear! We doubled up our orders from the machine shop to try and match demand. Doing batches of 50 just wasn’t cutting it.

Congratulations! Sounds like business is going well. No wonder, of course, with such a device…

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

Congratulations Clay! Sounds like business is burgeoning my friend! This explains why there are sometimes delays. When one buys an excellent and popular product like the WEPS, it is quite possible there will be delays because of demand. Good on you mate! 🙂

Warm regards
    Leo

Michael Bonomo
    Participant

Thanks for the PM Clay. 😉

Michael Bonomo
    Participant

Reporting in…received my WE PP2 upgrade on Friday evening (4-19). It was worth the wait. 🙂

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Thanks for the update! :woohoo:

Jack Montrose
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 67

This thread kinda died out so, I’ll start it up again. I just ordered my Pro Pac II this week, it took a couple of days to get the order to go through (hung up on shipping method) no biggie. It says back order for 2 to 3 weeks and my credit card was hit already, again no biggie, Clay obviously needs the money more than I do. I spent allot of time researching this system and if it takes some time to get it it’s alright I will wait and enjoy it when it comes. It looks like the best system out there and from all of the write-ups and videos I have watched, I have no doubt I will love it. One more comment/observation, Clay your working to hard, take some time off and go fishing or hunting. If my order is stopping you from taking a break; go and ship it when you can, I would love to have it today but I’ll wait as long as it takes.

God bless,
    Jack

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome to the forum, Jack! Those are really nice words for Clay and he truely deserves them. When you get your WEPS, I’m sure you’ll appreciate his work even more. Enjoy it when it arrives!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

This thread kinda died out so,

Wasn’t it time for it to die.

Phil Pasteur
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 944

I agree.
    Welcome Jack. I hope we can help you out whenever you need it…
    But maybe you should have started a new thread …:evil:

Jack Montrose
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 67

Maybe it should die out but I thought I might add my 2 cents. Thanks for the responses and welcome to the forum. I will start a new thread after sharpening about 15 to 20 of my knifes. I’m not big on posting unless I have somthing to add to a subject and since everyone here seems to have loads more knowledge than I, chances are it will not be often. However you will see me lurking around alot. 😉

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Maybe it should die out but I thought I might add my 2 cents. Thanks for the responses and welcome to the forum. I will start a new thread after sharpening about 15 to 20 of my knifes. I’m not big on posting unless I have somthing to add to a subject and since everyone here seems to have loads more knowledge than I, chances are it will not be often. However you will see me lurking around alot. 😉

There is a brief but still a learning curve so ask lots of questions and make it easy on yourself. Besides no one here minds if you do and there are lots of folks wanting to help.:cheer:

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Welcome to the forum Jack… and no problem where you posted… your intent was clear.

Hopefully, your wait will go by quickly! 🙂

Michael Bonomo
    Participant

HA! “The thread that refused to die”. I love it!!! :woohoo:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.