Advanced Search

Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting.

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Ordered Pro-Pack 1 and still waiting.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Johpe
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 71

I agree, waiting is expected when the web site says so. But it says 2-3 weeks. I placed my order and paid for a PP2 the 1st of February, and I have still not received any shipment info or tracking number. That, for me, is a bit too much waiting compared to 2-3 weeks.

Charles Turner
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 6

I placed my order for a PPII on 1/30 and just called WE, they informed me that my order was to be shipped tomorrow afternoon!!!! Just thought I would drop by and give you some hope that yours could be on the way very soon 🙂

Johpe
    Participant

Thanks! Then I hope I’m very close to being next in line 😉

Craig Davis
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 20

I know nothing about WE’s business but I can tell you that it takes a lot of money to grow. A lot of money.

Any of you guys ever wait for a knife? I’m into Randall’s and they are at 4.5 years out.

And I couldn’t wait to get my WE either. B)

Stephen Lanza
    Participant
    • Replies: 5

I got an email today from WE saying that my order is supposed to ship on Thursday 5/14 and that I would get a tracking # then.

Hopefully, it will actually ship and I can finally take advantage of the design of this product.

Maybe this thread helped. Who knows.

Thanks for all the replies and the discussion.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

I’ve been watching this thread the whole time. We’re jammed up with people out sick but hustling as fast as we can. I’ve been doing most of the arm mods myself just to fill in for sick folks. We should be back to a full crew tomorrow, plus we added one more person so hopefully shipping will really crank up in the next couple of days.

-Clay

Jason
    Participant
    • Replies: 8

Stephen I hope you fat fingered that date and meant 3/15. I too am anxiously waiting on my order.

Stephen Lanza
    Participant

Stephen I hope you fat fingered that date and meant 3/15. I too am anxiously waiting on my order.

Boy I stepped in it this time. Yes, I did mean 3/14 (this Thursday – at least that is what the email stated). I didn’t think my fingers were that fat but you don’t need fat ones when you have a brain fart.

Thanks for the catch.

Stephen Lanza
    Participant

I’ve been watching this thread the whole time. We’re jammed up with people out sick but hustling as fast as we can. I’ve been doing most of the arm mods myself just to fill in for sick folks. We should be back to a full crew tomorrow, plus we added one more person so hopefully shipping will really crank up in the next couple of days.

Clay

Thanks for the response. I appreciate it.

One bit of, hopefully, constructive feedback is to not charge credit cards until the product ships. That way you minimize ruffled feathers from people like me who haven’t ordered from you before. Please understand that a customer can get concerned when this combination of events happen.

Looking forward to getting the product.

wickededge
    Keymaster

Clay

Thanks for the response. I appreciate it.

One bit of, hopefully, constructive feedback is to not charge credit cards until the product ships. That way you minimize ruffled feathers from people like me who haven’t ordered from you before. Please understand that a customer can get concerned when this combination of events happen.

Looking forward to getting the product.[/quote]

Thanks Stephen for your patience and suggestion. We’re working to get our site programmed not to charge the card until the order ships, but still have some bugs. As soon as we can get it bug free, that will be the new model.

-Clay

Johpe
    Participant

Hi

Just to let everybody else in this thread know; I just got a shipping notice for my PP2.

So hopefully the rest of you will start receiving yours as well.

Jason
    Participant
    • Replies: 8

Good news on your shipping notice, johpe. When did you place your order? I placed my order 2 weeks ago.

Johpe
    Participant

I placed the order on the 1st of February.

Hopefully you wont have to wait that long, since it seems they (WickedEdge) have had people out sick which has caused delays.

wickededge
    Keymaster

We had a full crew in yesterday morning but had to send one person home sick. We’re still small enough that with 3 people out, 50% of our crew is gone and it slows production and shipping way down. Some people stayed as late as 10:30 last night to get orders out. Everyone should be in today and we added another team member and are bringing an additional two on to get us through this backorder. Things should be moving much faster now!

-Clay

Michael Bonomo
    Participant
    • Replies: 17

At least some of you guys got an order placed. I tried 3 times to order a Pro Pack II upgrade and it keeps kicking me back saying choose another shipping method. I chose EVERY shipping method available and NONE of them worked.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.