Advanced Search

Modification Kit!

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpener and Accessory Maintenance MODS Modification Kit!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Buddy Goetzger
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

I’m new to the forum and Wicked Edge Sharpeners. Have an Edge Pro that I’ve used for years with good results. However, in my opinion, it’s a very time consuming sharpener. I purchased the WE130 Pro Pack and couldn’t be happier. The loosening of the angle and micro screws sorta drove me nutty. So , the reason for this post is Ed Kenny’s Modification Kit. I received it today, and it’s outstanding! Very easy to install and works like a charm. No more loosening screws and all the focus can be on sharpening. Thanks Ed…you’ve helped save me from a lot of frustration.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

Welcome to the W.E. forum, Buddy.

I share the sentiment.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    000Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 406

I’m new to the forum and Wicked Edge Sharpeners. Have an Edge Pro that I’ve used for years with good results. However, in my opinion, it’s a very time consuming sharpener. I purchased the WE130 Pro Pack and couldn’t be happier. The loosening of the angle and micro screws sorta drove me nutty. So , the reason for this post is Ed Kenny’s Modification Kit. I received it today, and it’s outstanding! Very easy to install and works like a charm. No more loosening screws and all the focus can be on sharpening. Thanks Ed…you’ve helped save me from a lot of frustration.

I also have his SS micro-adjusters and love them. But I bought them for the adjustability. I sanded the screw tips and everything on the originals down and I didn’t have any loosening problem.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.