Advanced Search

WTB – WE Gen 3 Pro

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Buy WTB – WE Gen 3 Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gordon
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 9

Hello,

I’m looking for a new or used Gen 3Pro. Please feel free to message me with what you have.
    Thanks in advance,

Gordon

airscapes
    Participant
    • Topics: 19
    • Replies: 367

Gordon, I passed this on to Ed Kenny, he mentioned he might be looking to sell his  Gen 3 pro

1 user thanked author for this post.
    NotSharpEnuff
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 120

Gordon,

I didn’t want to reply earlier because I knew the new Gen 4 was coming out.  It wouldn’t be right if I had inside information and got a few more dollars for my Gen 3.

My Gen has a riser block (1.3″) added and my custom made micro-adjuster kit.  It’s the later model with the adjustable tension control on the vise jaws.  I have a brand new set of 1/200, 4/600, 8/100 stones.  If your still interested message me back and I’ll send pics and we can work out a price.  Also, no case as I have converted to carry one of my other sharpeners.

I do need your email address to send the pics.

Ed K>

Gordon
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 9

Thanks for the offer Ed. For some reason I didn’t get my notifications from this form, maybe I didn’t have that box checked . I ended up getting one and just received it a couple hours ago. I sent you and email regarding some micro adjusters, rubber dust covers, and stops with quantity of each. Let me know if you didn’t get the email.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.