Advanced Search

Ceramic Paddles

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Ceramic Paddles

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 47

Hey Clay,
    Is there any new news on when the Ceramic paddles will be back in stock?

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Hey Clay,
    Is there any new news on when the Ceramic paddles will be back in stock?

Unfortunately I don’t have an answer yet. I’m pressuring the supplier and I’ll post what I learn as soon as they give me a date.

-Clay

Charles Soukup
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 8

Bumping this back to the top, still waiting for info.

Stephen Gardner
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 13

Another bump. WTF?

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

Another bump. WTF?

WTF?! :angry: Patience mate!

Leo

David
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 47

I spoke with Kay yesterday and she told me they have been having a real hard time with the manufacturer, and they were just now able to get a date. She said they are about 6 weeks out.
    And it sounds like Clay has been trying to work with other company’s to resolve this issue in the future! So don’t be mad at the folks from WE, they really are doing everything they can.

Stephen Gardner
    Participant

OK; however, a little communication goes a long way… 2 weeks with no update is borderline unacceptable in any camp.

wickededge
    Keymaster

OK; however, a little communication goes a long way… 2 weeks with no update is borderline unacceptable in any camp.

Agreed, Stephen, I read you loud and clear! We’ll stay in much better communication with you. Thanks for your candidness, it will make us better.

-Clay

Stephen Gardner
    Participant

Roger that. Very good.

Charles Soukup
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 8

not bad, assuming 6 weeks is right I’ll only be 22 weeks into my 6 week wait.

wickededge
    Keymaster

not bad, assuming 6 weeks is right I’ll only be 22 weeks into my 6 week wait.

I’m ashamed to have laughed at your dry humor. It’s not really funny but your phrasing was. We’ll keep pushing them to hurry and we’ll stay in touch about it.

-Clay

Stephen Gardner
    Participant

What’s the latest?

SG

Robert Borowski
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 23

Hey everyone waiting for the ceramics,
    I just talked to Kay today and she said that she was finally able to get a firm date. In five weeks the manufacturer will send out the stones to them. Then they will fulfill the orders according to the date they were submitted as quickly as they can!!. She also said that everyone that has made an order up to today should get the stones by May, but hopefully much sooner. It really depends on where you are on the waiting list and how many comes in that first delivery to WE. I ordered mine more recently so I guess I will be waiting a bit more.

Anyway it’s good news for all though! Thanks wicked edge for the effort!

Also they got the 50/80 stones in today in case anyone was waiting for those as well. hope this helps or puts some curiosity to rest, I know I am excited to get mine!

john james
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3

Hi,
    If I’m not mistaken, I ordered and paid for a set of ceramic stones back in december 2011 and have heard nary a peep since. I’m no longer interested in lip service.DO SOMETHING…MAKE ME KNOW THAT I’VE NOT BEEN RIPPED OFF.
    John James

john james
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 3

I’M STILL WAITING

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.