Advanced Search

Ceramic Paddles

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Ceramic Paddles

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

We just got word that the ceramic stones should be shipping to us tomorrow so we’ll hopefully have them by the end of the week.

Thats great news!

My question is: Is the initial shippment large enough to fufill all the standing orders or will some people need to wait for the next shippment before their stones are sent to them? I know there a a pretty big waiting list and I was just wondering how large the initial shippment would be compared to that.

Thsnks for the update,[/quote]

I believe that we have enough to fulfill all the standing orders, will double check it with the shipping crew.

-Clay

Charles Soukup
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 8

Any further updates?

Richard Green
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 23

Got mine on Saturday 😛

Charles Soukup
    Participant

If you dont mind me asking, what was your order date?

Richard Green
    Participant
    • Topics: 4

April 28

Jamie Baldwin
    Participant
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 31

HMMMMMMMMMMM… I really haven’t paid much attention to the order dates since I’ve been waiting for my ceramic stones, however, I looked back this morning and my order date is February 16th, still no stones. I received the 800/100 stones almost 3 weeks ago, which were ordered the same date.

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Why don’t you give Wicked Edge a phone call? This forum is not for real-time user support, but if you give them a call, they can most likely answer your questions directly.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Robert Borowski
    Participant
    • Topics: 7

HMMMMMMMMMMM… I really haven’t paid much attention to the order dates since I’ve been waiting for my ceramic stones, however, I looked back this morning and my order date is February 16th, still no stones. I received the 800/100 stones almost 3 weeks ago, which were ordered the same date.

I am in the same situation, I ordered by a while too and still have not received anything. I too order them with other products which were fulfilled. Here lies the problem I bet. Maybe everyone that just order the paddles got them and those who order more have not bc the system sees the order as completed. Who knows. I tried to call wicked edge and I also email them about it over the weekend. They havent got back to be through email and no answer when I called. We shall see! I really hope I don’t have to wait for another shippment though..

wickededge
    Keymaster

I am in the same situation, I ordered by a while too and still have not received anything. I too order them with other products which were fulfilled. Here lies the problem I bet. Maybe everyone that just order the paddles got them and those who order more have not bc the system sees the order as completed. Who knows. I tried to call wicked edge and I also email them about it over the weekend. They havent got back to be through email and no answer when I called. We shall see! I really hope I don’t have to wait for another shippment though..[/quote]

Checking now….

-Clay

Charles Soukup
    Participant

That is truly awesome. April 28th. I suppose, I’ve only been waiting for half a year, why not fulfill the recent orders, offends fewer customers that way.

wickededge
    Keymaster

That is truly awesome. April 28th. I suppose, I’ve only been waiting for half a year, why not fulfill the recent orders, offends fewer customers that way.

Charles, thanks for writing. I appreciate your obvious frustration. We are shipping in order, I’m just checking out people’s order numbers to give an estimated shipping date. I have the shipping crew checking on yours (order# 2698) as well.

-Clay

Robert Borowski
    Participant
    • Topics: 7

Mine is 00003019. DO you have stock of them or do we have to wait untill your receive more from the company?

Dennis Hibar
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 99

Clay … please add order 2809 (placed 4 January) to check. Hoping to get the ceramics before they run out!

wickededge
    Keymaster

Mine is 00003019. DO you have stock of them or do we have to wait untill your receive more from the company?

We have them in stock and we’re in the process of shipping. There were a lot on backorder so it’s taking a while to get them all out.

-Clay

Stephen Gardner
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 13

Clay,

I have three separate orders for 1200/1600 ceramic stones (order #s 861642, 883557, and 926509). Respectivley, the orders were placed on December 31, 2011, January 25, 2012, and March 15, 2012. I have not received any ceramic stones at this time and, quite honestly, feel that it speaks poorly that WE would fulfill orders placed as recently as April 28, 2012 prior to fulfilling those of the long-time frustated parties here.

Stephen

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.