Advanced Search

Ceramic Paddles

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Ceramic Paddles

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

I’M STILL WAITING

I hear you loud and clear.

-Clay

wickededge
    Keymaster

Hi,
    If I’m not mistaken, I ordered and paid for a set of ceramic stones back in december 2011 and have heard nary a peep since. I’m no longer interested in lip service.DO SOMETHING…MAKE ME KNOW THAT I’VE NOT BEEN RIPPED OFF.
    John James

Hi John,

I sent you a private message. If you look up at the top right of the screen, you should see the link there which will take you to your messages folder.

–Clay

-Clay

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Clay will look out for you John… but have you not called them since december to see what was up? Sometimes things can get overlooked in a plethora of online orders… It is not necessarily poor customer service… sometimes accidents happen.

Before I ever got mine, I emailed several emails to Clay, and he responded to each question and also gave me his direct phone number. You don’t get that kind of customer service anywhere. I’m just letting you know that Clay and his team are jam up people… be patient and work with them.

Robert Borowski
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 23

Clay will look out for you John… but have you not called them since december to see what was up? Sometimes things can get overlooked in a plethora of online orders… It is not necessarily poor customer service… sometimes accidents happen.

Before I ever got mine, I emailed several emails to Clay, and he responded to each question and also gave me his direct phone number. You don’t get that kind of customer service anywhere. I’m just letting you know that Clay and his team are jam up people… be patient and work with them.

I agree!! my experience from day one with Clay and his team as been some of the best customer service I have ever received. I don’t the know full story nor do I intend to get in the middle of it. Rather this is for anyone who does not realize how dedicated wicked edge is to their customers and reads the careless slander that has been posted here. It is my opinion as well as the majority of the people on this forum that Clay and his team are outstanding. Just read the some of the other treads. Just read this tread: I asked a question and not only did clay answer it, he also set up an experiment/documented his answer with photos and posted that. In a economic society that focuses so much on speed and low cost and less on quality of material and customer service this is unheard of.

Even though I am new to posting on this forum; In the future I ask everyone to be respectful and post positive comments that will actually benefit the members of this forum. If you have a complaint or a concern the professional thing to do would to call or send a PM to settle personal business in the proper manner, (not in this public forum!)

Thanks for everything Clay!

wickededge
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

johnjames is right, the crew here at Wicked Edge have let him down by not communicating well with him and others and this whole ceramics mess has become a major PITA for anyone waiting on them. We’re not having a lot of luck controlling the manufacturer of the stones, but we can and must communicate better.

-Clay

Charles Soukup
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 8

Trust me John, you aren’t the only one waiting since December.

Clay, I appreciate your candor with the situation and I realize you cannot do anything. This diminishes the frustration a tiny little bit 😛

Stephen Gardner
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 13

Clay,

Thank you for your understanding and your willingness to communicate better. The majority of the outbursts here could likely have been avoided by better communication. In an effort to avoid further outbursts and dissastisfied customers, can you please state the current status of the situation here, along with youir anticipated resolution?

Stephen

wickededge
    Keymaster

Clay,

Thank you for your understanding and your willingness to communicate better. The majority of the outbursts here could likely have been avoided by better communication. In an effort to avoid further outbursts and dissastisfied customers, can you please state the current status of the situation here, along with youir anticipated resolution?

Stephen

You’re welcome. I’ll get a date for you guys today. We’re switching suppliers, but the new supplier can’t get us their product until the middle of May. We’ll try to figure out something we can do to make it up to those of you that have been waiting so long for your stones.

-Clay

Stephen Gardner
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 13

Thanks Clay. That’s exactly the type of intel I was looking for. Knowing that, I’m now more understanding. Communication is key.

William Gibbons
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

Has the update been posted on another thread or another location on site? If not, can you please advise as to when?

Will

wickededge
    Keymaster

Has the update been posted on another thread or another location on site? If not, can you please advise as to when?

Will

Thanks for asking – at long last, we should have them in 2 weeks (if you’re familiar with our supplier, you might read in 2-3 weeks on the outside.) We will add extra staff and do whatever we can here at our shop to get them out ASAP once they get to us.

-Clay

Charles Soukup
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 8

WOOHOO!

wickededge
    Keymaster

We just got word that the ceramic stones should be shipping to us tomorrow so we’ll hopefully have them by the end of the week.

-Clay

Tony Pettersen
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 29

thats great! i would have them ordered now if my girlfriend dident have my visacard 😛

Robert Borowski
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 23

We just got word that the ceramic stones should be shipping to us tomorrow so we’ll hopefully have them by the end of the week.

Thats great news!

My question is: Is the initial shippment large enough to fufill all the standing orders or will some people need to wait for the next shippment before their stones are sent to them? I know there a a pretty big waiting list and I was just wondering how large the initial shippment would be compared to that.

Thsnks for the update,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.