Advanced Search

Backlog uodate

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Backlog uodate

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

Just got an email update delivery date 11 Nov 2011 , ordered pro pack on 5 Aug.

Pinkfloyd
    Participant
    • Topics: 22
    • Replies: 208

Looks like 14 weeks instead of 8

darcy
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 15

Just received an email that stated a delivery date of Nov. 11 for me as well. My order number is 2309. I wonder if the pro pak will include the 800 and 1000 stones or will it be shipped without them. I’m hoping that is not the case considering the longer than expected wait.

Pinkfloyd
    Participant
    • Topics: 22
    • Replies: 208

My number is 2283, no notice yet!

Dan
    Participant
    • Replies: 84

If I had to make a guess, I’d bet you fellows with the November or so delivery dates will get your whole set together instead of in two chunks.

darcy
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 15

I’m sure you will get an email soon considering you are before me.

David
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 47

November 11 for me as well, out will be like an early Christmas!

Larry
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 44

Got mine yesterday without the 800-1000 fine diamonds and without the ceramic stones. Already sharpened a couple of knives and they work great. Diamonds are a little rough yet but will smooth out with more use.

My order number was 2235.

Lucky

Jende Industries
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 342

I just put in my order for the 800/1K Diamond stones, and got an email saying 2-3 weeks for delivery. Looks like the wait time is minimal now!

Edwin Lurvey
    Participant
    • Replies: 80

Clay what is the general progress of orders? Are you on schedule for 6-8 weeks from order date, or behind? It sounds like you are a little ahead of the curve, based on member’s responses on this thread.

Also, my ship date is Nov 11, but I leave for hunting Nov 11. Can I send you an interesting knife to try out, so I can bring it on my trip WE sharp?

http://www.outdooredge.com/SwingBlade-p/swingblade.htm

The steel is so-so (AUS8), but the cutting under the skin for the banana shaped guthook is great. If you have good luck with the recurve part, let me know what you used. I assume you may use curved stones, but you may be able to sneak in the straight stones.

I would like to have the blade edge stropped out wicked edge sharp, but I am not sure what you can do with the WE on the recurve part of the blade. What address should I send it to?

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

I know this knife quite well. We use and see a lot of them up on the ranch. The flat stones work fine for the recurve blade. My only complaint about this knife is the steel – I would love to see the same knife in S35V. I’ll check with shipping and see if yours can go any sooner, if not, please send your knife and I’ll put a great edge on it. Our address is:

3 Caliente Road, Ste 8
    Santa Fe, NM 87508

Clay what is the general progress of orders? Are you on schedule for 6-8 weeks from order date, or behind? It sounds like you are a little ahead of the curve, based on member’s responses on this thread.

Also, my ship date is Nov 11, but I leave for hunting Nov 11. Can I send you an interesting knife to try out, so I can bring it on my trip WE sharp?

http://www.outdooredge.com/SwingBlade-p/swingblade.htm

The steel is so-so (AUS8), but the cutting under the skin for the banana shaped guthook is great. If you have good luck with the recurve part, let me know what you used. I assume you may use curved stones, but you may be able to sneak in the straight stones.

I would like to have the blade edge stropped out wicked edge sharp, but I am not sure what you can do with the WE on the recurve part of the blade. What address should I send it to?

-Clay

Larry
    Participant
    • Replies: 44

Clay

Do you have an update on the fine diamonds and the ceramics?

Lucky

wickededge
    Keymaster

The ceramics are in and I think (though I’m out of town right now) that the fine diamonds are in today or tomorrow.

-Clay

Dan
    Participant
    • Replies: 84

Sweet! Can’t wait to play with those diamonds, they’ll lay down a base for the Shaptons that’ll be showing up later this week. 😀

wickededge
    Keymaster

Awesome! I’m loving the Shaptons, bet you’ll get a ton out of them.

-Clay

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.