Advanced Search

Backlog uodate

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Backlog uodate

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Harvey Shell
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

Clay, my last email said will ship no later than 11/18, order 0028. Any news?

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Clay, my last email said will ship no later than 11/18, order 0028. Any news?

I’ll check on it first thing in the morning and give you an update.

-Clay

Solomon Rosenzweig
    Participant
    • Replies: 3

Sent you a private message. Still in the dark.
    Solomon
    🙁

darcy
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 15

Received my shipping confirmation yesterday, can’t wait to sharpen some knives finally! I’ll report back in when I have a chance to use it.

Pinkfloyd
    Participant
    • Topics: 22
    • Replies: 208

Receieved my shippping notice on 11/23 that it had shipped 11/22. I hope i can say that it was worth the wait. I will put it up against another knife sharpener, and see which one I like the best.

darcy
    Participant

what other sharpener do you have?

darcy
    Participant

oops double post

Chris Jarve
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 12

Quick question, I ordered the WEPRO1 on the phone on 11/18/2011 & was told a 3 week delivery since all items were in stock & you just needed to fulfill the backorders then mine would be shipped. I was wondering if it was 3 weeks till the order is shipped or 3 weeks for delivery? The order # is 1743.
    Thanks

Scott Babineaux
    Participant
    • Replies: 80

that’s funny right there!

Scott Babineaux
    Participant

Got my shipping confirmation last night; it’s due tomorrow by COB. I feel like a kid a Christmas….:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Super fine ceramics are back logged though. Need to find those somewhere.

Larry
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 44

Babo

The oldawan.com site has the fine ceramics in stock.

Lucky

Chris Jarve
    Participant
    • Replies: 12

@babo what is COB?
    If some people are having to wait weeks & months are they being charged when they order or charged when the items are about to ship?
    I am hoping that I won’t have to wait as long as the past orders have been. On the WE product description it says that all orders by 12/15 will be delivered by Christmas, so hopefully my order on 11/18 will be delivered in the 3 week timeframe I was quoted, 4 weeks max.

Scott Babineaux
    Participant

COB = Close of Business/End of Day.

Hopefully Clay and Team are getting caught up on the back log. I know they don’t like it any more than we do.

Jason Mizuno
    Participant
    • Replies: 2

/lurkermode off

Order 2415 shipped today! Now comes the dreaded delivery wait. 🙂 Can’t wait to start using the WEPS.

/lurkermode on

Jason Mizuno
    Participant
    • Replies: 2

Received today 12/7/2011. Just did my first trial on an old, beat-up swiss army knife, and I love the ease of use and the amazing edge I managed to put on it. I’m not going to polish stage on this blade because it’s just a utility blade, but it’s still amazingly sharp. Will do a few more of these beater blades before I move to some more important blades. Thanks for an excellent product!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.