Advanced Search

Backlog uodate

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Backlog uodate

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 84

Well, I’m watching my email and starting to get the twitches! Mine should be shipping here pretty quick. 😀

Scott Babineaux
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 80

No email for me. Clay what was the last order # that shipped from this go round?

jeff williams
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 23

Mine arived today…close call though
    I live on top of a mountain with a cul de sac going North & South.
    The houses are numbered 1 through 6 on each end.
    I was leaving the house and noticed the big brown truck at # 4 of the other end.
    I asked him if he had a package for 4 North…telling him my name
    He said a few choice words and turned and walked up to the porch of 4 South and got my package!
    close call…

Mark
    Participant
    • Replies: 56

WoooT! :cheer: Get busy hammer! Lets see some knives!

Mark

Dan
    Participant

Dang, congrats! I’m 2119 and haven’t even received my shipping email yet. Clearly, not all is by order number!

Ronald Stenbro
    Participant
    • Replies: 9

Dang, congrats! I’m 2119 and haven’t even received my shipping email yet. Clearly, not all is by order number!

I was about to say the same thing about my order number (2207), but yours is way ahead of mine. What gives?

Dan
    Participant

If I had to SWAG it, probably a component left in our orders that hasn’t passed QC yet, that Hammer’s order didn’t contain.

Likely means that ours aren’t far out, though! 🙂

Doug Williams
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 43

If I had to SWAG it, probably a component left in our orders that hasn’t passed QC yet, that Hammer’s order didn’t contain.

Likely means that ours aren’t far out, though! 🙂

That would be my guess as well, but only a guess. I understand that the 800/1000 diamonds are running a little late, and the ceramics are running even more late. I’m just waiting for the smoke to clear to put in my order. I’m hoping to get an update on the new “acute angle accessory” to see how it works.

Ronald Stenbro
    Participant
    • Replies: 9

Oh well, I guess it’ll get here when it gets here. I just rec’d the curved blade ceramic stones today, so I’m getting a little antsy. 😉 I did order the Pro Pack, so it’s likely the extra fine diamond stones are holding it up.

Jende Industries
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 342

It’s really great to see some people getting their WEPS!!! :woohoo: It will hopefully go much quicker from here!

Dan
    Participant

I actually just got my shipping announcement earlier today! Looks like our guesses were correct, it’s the 800/1000 plates holding things up. They went ahead and shipped my kit, and they say the missing plates will be shipped separately in early October. Sounds just fine by me, can’t wait to try it out! 😀

David
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 23

komat.: you lucky dog!! LOL.

I’m waiting until November……

Dan
    Participant

Well, the USPS says it’ll be here today! I don’t generally trust ’em any farther than I can throw one of their little trucks, but I’ve got my fingers crossed anyway.

Have to come up with a temporary replacement for the missing diamond plates, perhaps swing down to the auto-parts place and grab some 3M Wet-or-dry. Huh, you know, I wonder if the SiC paper is hard enough to work on a ceramic…

Dan
    Participant

Huzzah! Showed up today in this evening’s mail. Dang, this is one well put together piece of hardware. I’ll definitely be glad to get the fine stones, though, the ones with it haven’t quite broken in yet (only three knives) and they’re still rather murderous.

I think I will probably end up with some waterstones to go after those plates, some Shaptons might be just the ticket for finishing up. A daub of gun grease on the pivots is probably also in order, just because. I’m really impressed so far, darn good job, Clay!

Dan
    Participant

Well, I’m definitely looking forward to the 800/1K paddles, the 600 is still quite an aggressive metal cutter. Leaves a decent edge, but I haven’t been able to get one to shave off the 600s YET. Probably still my technique there, the edge is clean but fairly toothy. They’re starting to break in nicely, though.

Will we have the Shaptons available on the site soon, Clay?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.