Advanced Search

Angles – To Re-profile or not???

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Clay, do you have an idea of when we might expect the new convexing setup to be available for purchase? Will this be an accessory that works with the current WE models, or is it a new tool?

It’s definitely still several months away, maybe a little more. It will be an accessory that works with our current models. I’m sorry to be so vague, but I need to keep it mostly under wraps until we get ready to release it. It will allow for very precise control of the convex profile.

-Clay

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Organic
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 929

Clay, do you have an idea of when we might expect the new convexing setup to be available for purchase? Will this be an accessory that works with the current WE models, or is it a new tool?

It’s definitely still several months away, maybe a little more. It will be an accessory that works with our current models. I’m sorry to be so vague, but I need to keep it mostly under wraps until we get ready to release it. It will allow for very precise control of the convex profile.

I totally understand the need to keep the details confidential while it is still in development. The protection of intellectual property is a big deal in the line of work that I’m in as well. I’m excited to see it (and purchase it) when it is ready.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.