Advanced Search

Wicked Edge Professional Series Sharpener

Recent Forums Main Forum Product Announcements Wicked Edge Professional Series Sharpener

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

The new machine is finally added to our website here: Wicked Edge Professional Series knife sharpener.

-Clay

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

[/URL][/URL][/URL]

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

You have reached a pinnacle Clay! Well done mate!

Leo 🙂

Craig
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 13

Nice!!

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

How are the sales on it doing after the kitchen award? Did that help? Congrats!

Josh

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

It is even more impressive to see with my own eyes!! Congrats, I wish you the best with your new product!

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

Of course, this means I’ll have to stop referring to my WEPS PP2 as a “professional grade” sharpener.

wickededge
    Keymaster

Josh

Thanks for asking. We haven’t really been trying to sell it yet, just got it onto the site yesterday. We’re starting a big push soon, gearing up for the National Restaurant Association show in May. Even so, we’re selling enough to make me feel good.

-Clay

wickededge
    Keymaster

Of course, this means I’ll have to stop referring to my WEPS PP2 as a “professional grade” sharpener.

Nah, the PP2 is definitely professional grade. The new one probably should be called Commercial or Industrial, I just didn’t like how that sounded. If anyone has a better name suggestion, it’s early enough that we could still change it.

-Clay

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant

Nah, the PP2 is definitely professional grade. The new one probably should be called Commercial or Industrial, I just didn’t like how that sounded. If anyone has a better name suggestion, it’s early enough that we could still change it.[/quote]

Hey Clay,
    Just a thought? When a blade smith raises to the top of ABS (or in Japan) they become a Master. How about “The Masters Model”? I don’t know if that sounds good or not? Just thinking out loud?

wickededge
    Keymaster

Nah, the PP2 is definitely professional grade. The new one probably should be called Commercial or Industrial, I just didn’t like how that sounded. If anyone has a better name suggestion, it’s early enough that we could still change it.[/quote]

Hey Clay,
    Just a thought? When a blade smith raises to the top of ABS (or in Japan) they become a Master. How about “The Masters Model”? I don’t know if that sounds good or not? Just thinking out loud?[/quote]

That’s a nice idea. Maybe like this – Wicked Edge Master Sharpener? Or does that sound too much like a person’s title?

-Clay

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant

Hey Clay,
    Just a thought? When a blade smith raises to the top of ABS (or in Japan) they become a Master. How about “The Masters Model”? I don’t know if that sounds good or not? Just thinking out loud?[/quote]

That’s a nice idea. Maybe like this – Wicked Edge Master Sharpener? Or does that sound too much like a person’s title?[/quote]

Sounds appropriate to me? It is a WE and it would be it’s name?

Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

Master or another one I like is – and this probable won’t mean anything but we called our big rib (ridged inflatable boat) after a character from Faulty Towers ‘The Major’ that still allows for further evolution to the Admiral/ the General since I am sure this will not be the ultimate tool from Wicked Edge ; there is way to much pursuit of perfection in Wicked Edge for this to be the case.

Leo Nav

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Josh

Thanks for asking. We haven’t really been trying to sell it yet, just got it onto the site yesterday. We’re starting a big push soon, gearing up for the National Restaurant Association show in May. Even so, we’re selling enough to make me feel good.[/quote]

That’s great clay thanks! I hope you a ton of success!

Josh

wickededge
    Keymaster

Master or another one I like is – and this probable won’t mean anything but we called our big rib (ridged inflatable boat) after a character from Faulty Towers ‘The Major’ that still allows for further evolution to the Admiral/ the General since I am sure this will not be the ultimate tool from Wicked Edge ; there is way to much pursuit of perfection in Wicked Edge for this to be the case.

Leo Nav

Good point Leo. Thanks!

-Clay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.