Advanced Search

Roll Call Map

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Roll Call Map

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    John Genovese
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 35

The map now has 61 entries.

Brad Goodman
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

Added to the map. Looks like I am alone in Missouri. Looking forward to Pro Pack II purchase. The system seems to far exceed anything I have sharpened knives with in the past.

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

I too am recently added to the map. And like Brad Goodman, I’m the sole WEPer shown in my state, Wisconsin, which as I type these words is howling cold. Right around zero deg’s and my north-side rain gutters are really whistling with these 30-40 MPH breezes.

I’m sure there’s quite a few more Wisconsinites on this site, we just need them to register on the ZeeMap.

Looking forward to watching the Packers host the Niners Sunday afternoon. SF seems to have GB’s number, based on recent games, but it’s going to be brutal cold at Lambeau Field. They still have aluminum benches for seats? Talk about a heat sink. Met a guy today from NC who’s going to the game. He was buying a camo coat which wasn’t near warm enough. Sorry, but I’ll have the thermostat in my big-screen TV room cranked up to about 75. Chips, cheese and Johnsonville summer sausage. Maybe a brandy Manhattan. Whoo-hoo! I think in ’96, SF came for the NFC Championship game. Again, nasty cold and by the middle of the second quarter it was obvious they didn’t want to be there. Fatigue (and cold) makes cowards of us all. If those guys have any brains, they’ll load up on P&G’s Thermo-wraps. Come to think of it, that goes for both teams.

Zamfir
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 346

I am in Windsor Colorado. Can I be added? I only see one solitary other Wicked Edge owner in the entire state of Colorado! No way that can be right.. Where are my local Northern Colorado Wicked Edge Users so we can have some coffee and sharpen some knives!

Nevermind..I added myself.. lol.

Now where are the other Coloradans!

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

I am in Windsor Colorado. Can I be added? I only see one solitary other Wicked Edge owner in the entire state of Colorado! No way that can be right.. Where are my local Northern Colorado Wicked Edge Users so we can have some coffee and sharpen some knives!

Nevermind..I added myself.. lol.

Now where are the other Coloradans!

Try this, it should work:

Go to the link below. Click on Additions then Add Marker Simple. Then put your Forum User Name in the Entry Name box and and your Postal Code in the Location box. Click submit and your done.

If you want to see who is near you, just click on the red push pin.

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=611074

update: I see you already did… awesome!

jon
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

Great idea. Done!

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Does this still work, guys? I’ve told them twice already where I live, but the site doesn’t seem to know me anymore.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Josh
    Participant

I think it does mark… It looks to be working to me. That is really strange it’s not working for you, maybe another new user can post to the map as well to confirm?

Ziggy
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 177

Worked here.
    But took 4 tries.

Great idea!

Ziggy
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 177

Does this still work, guys? I’ve told them twice already where I live, but the site doesn’t seem to know me anymore.

mark, if you’re in the Netherlands, I don’t see you.
    Only one there is Toomzz

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

mark, if you’re in the Netherlands, I don’t see you.
    Only one there is Toomzz[/quote]

That’s what I mean 🙁

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Rick
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 54

Just added another pin on the map.

CliffCurry
    Participant
    • Topics: 42
    • Replies: 461

Just added a purple pin to Hawaii. Now there are 2 pins out here. Victor needs to claim Oahu. LOL

Josh
    Participant

Looks like you finally got it to work Mark =)

Zamfir
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 346

Looks like I will be going to Kauai at the end of July for a week to Train some folks on how our solar inverters work. Dang, that is like the farthest away from both the Hawaii sharpening Bros! Bummer…

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.