Advanced Search

Low Angle Accessory

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Low Angle Accessory

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Been awhile since I been on went to the accessories to see if there was one listed.

Bump

Getting much closer. Heading to VT next week to work with our manufacturing partner there.

-Clay

Richard Green
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 23

VT? I like hearing that you have a manufacturing partner in our neck of the woods! We can sure use the jobs here in the North Country. I’m just across the border in NH. In fact, if I look out the window above my computer monitor I see the green hills of Vermont just across the Connecticut river. If you happen to be near the intersection of I-89 and I-91, let me know and I’ll buy you the beverage of your choice!

wickededge
    Keymaster

I’ll see what I can do timing-wise to link up. It’d be great to see you and share a beverage!

-Clay

Richard Green
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 23

Great! If it happens, I promise I won’t make you sharpen any of my knives 😛 .

Ziggy
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 177

Bump for great justice!

Any news? .. also clipper scissors and serrated accesory?

😉

wickededge
    Keymaster

Bump for great justice!

Any news? .. also clipper scissors and serrated accesory?

😉

Sigh… I’m still working on it, it’s just slow with so much going on. I should be able to push it along next week more.

-Clay

mamun1024
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 11

Bump for an update.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY, REALLY need to get 10° angle for some of my favorite blades. Clay, please don’t forget about this.

wickededge
    Keymaster

I’m actively working on it!

Bump for an update.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY, REALLY need to get 10° angle for some of my favorite blades. Clay, please don’t forget about this.

-Clay

Ken Buzbee
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 393

I’m actively working on it!

Thank you!

Ken

Doug Williams
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 43

Me too! I hope the low angle accessory comes out soon!

Doug

BassLake Dan
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 110

B) …:P ..
    well, of course, this is not what you guys really have in mind, but I did rig this up out of some old steel foundation straps.. Doesn’t work too bad for resharpening your old utility box knifes ! Actually, I was working on this blade for a reason, and if it goes well I will fill in the missing details later.

Ken Buzbee
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 393

Nice Dan. I was wondering about this exact kind of thing. My thoughts were two metal plates with four tapped holes each. Bolt them to the alignment holes in the jaws. Might need a shim between them for stability (about the thickness of the blade) Insert the blade, lightly tighten the top screw, insert the shim and tighten the bottom screw. Seemed like it would work.

I’ll be interested in updates to our “project”

Ken

wickededge
    Keymaster

That looks great Dan. I have something a lot like this being made at the machine shop now and I’ll be picking it up in VT next week. I can’t wait to try it out. I got the idea from someone on the forum or from an email someone sent in, too foggy brained in the morning to remember who just now. I tested it with some extra little metal plates at the office and it worked fairly well. As soon as I get my sample back and test it, I’ll be sure to post all about it.

B) …:P ..
    well, of course, this is not what you guys really have in mind, but I did rig this up out of some old steel foundation straps.. Doesn’t work too bad for resharpening your old utility box knifes ! Actually, I was working on this blade for a reason, and if it goes well I will fill in the missing details later.

-Clay

mamun1024
    Participant

Semi-weekly reminder. :whistle:

mamun1024
    Participant

Bump……. 👿

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.