Advanced Search

Just saying hi guys and girls.

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Just saying hi guys and girls.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Wicked Now.
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 5

New guy here first forum i have ever been in please be patient. My name is john and i live in Victoria Australia.

Just recently got the WE130 and have started adding to it. I have never been able to sharpen knives very well on

oil stones etc , but this system is beyond my wildest dreams. No doubt i will be asking questions very soon from the wealth

of knowledge in this forum.

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

Welcome to the W.E. forum, “Wicked Now.”

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    000Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 406

Welcome to the Wicked Edge family, John! Don’t forget the, “Knowledge Base”, near the top right corner. There’s a wealth of knowledge there also.

Wicked Now.
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 5

Hi 000Robert just asking, do i need to sign into knowledge base or am i already in it. I have tried to sign in repeatedly but it won’t recognize

my Email address or password, no sign up option either. Any help appreciated.

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

It is not necessary to be “logged in” or “signed in” to have read-only” access for either the W.E. forum or for the W.E. Precision Knife Sharpener’s website.

If you want to contribute to or participate in the W.E. forum in order to post a new topic or to reply or contribute to an existing topic you do need to be a registered forum member and to be logged-in or signed-in to the forum at that time.  Also, to “contact” the W.E Precision Sharpener company in order to communicate with them or to “create a ticket” such as for technical help or sales help also requires that you are registered and logged in or signed in to the W.E Precision Sharpener’s website.

The W.E. website and the W.E. forum do have separate sign-ins or logins and you will need to register for each of these, independently and separately.   Although, the identical logins and passwords may be used when registering and logging in for both the W.E. website and the W.E. forum.

If you click on the ” Knowledge Base” link at the very top right of this forum’s browser page you will be referred to a page in the W.E. website.  On the left side of that browser screen you’ll see the representation of pages with lists or lines across them. The words “Knowledge Base” is below the pages.  Clicking the words “Knowledge Base” will then refer you to another browser page listing the subjects or categories included in the “Knowledge Base”.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

2 users thanked author for this post.
    000Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 406

Hi 000Robert just asking, do i need to sign into knowledge base or am i already in it. I have tried to sign in repeatedly but it won’t recognize my Email address or password, no sign up option either. Any help appreciated.

Sorry, I’ve been watching NHRA and motorcycle racing today and wasn’t on my computer. But Marc answered you.

Richard
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 183

Welcome to the forum WN! You’ll learn a lot here so check-in often.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.