Advanced Search

Howdy from Southern Arizona

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Howdy from Southern Arizona

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    W T in AZ
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1
    1. Howdy Wicked Edge Forum.

New member and new owner of a Gen 3 Pro. I’ve been reading various posts trying to absorb some of knowledge over the past few days. This forum site seems to have a few quirks in navigation that I still need to figure out but I am very impressed by the wealth of knowledge that all of you are willing to share.

I have the basic Gen 3 Pro and some other minor additions. It does look like I should pick up a few other items to make things run a little smoother and safer before I jump down the Wicked Edge rabbit hole.

I am glad I found this site and I do look forward to learning this system.

000Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 406

Welcome to the forum and the Wicked Edge family, W T! There are people here that are ready and willing to help you out. You can also click on, “Knowledge Base”, near the upper right corner. There’s a lot of help in there also.

W T in AZ
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Thanks 000Robert,

I have been trying to absorb some of the vast amount of knowledge here. I thought the WE rabbit hole would be deep and boy, that seems to be an understatement. I am looking forward to learning this system and I really do appreciate everyone on this site for contributing their questions, observations, and knowledge. Thank you.

000Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 406

You’re welcome, W T. I started with the Pro Pack 3 with the rolling case and have added the chisel and scissors attachments, among other things, and they all work excellent. My chisels and scissors are sharper than the average persons knives. I have been very happy with everything that I have bought from Wicked Edge.

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

New member and new owner of a Gen 3 Pro. I’ve been reading various posts trying to absorb some of knowledge over the past few days. This forum site seems to have a few quirks in navigation that I still need to figure out but I am very impressed by the wealth of knowledge that all of you are willing to share.

Welcome to the Wicked Edge Forum, “W T in AZ”:

The Forum did lose some of it’s navigation functionality and access when we had to switched over from our previous web host to this current web hoster.  If you could share the site quirks you’re experiencing that are hindering your forum access we may have a work-around suggestion to help you.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.