Advanced Search

Field & Sport question

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ken Buzbee
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 393

A friend is interested in this. Do the arms only lock into fixed positions? Or are they completely adjustable like the main system?

He seemed to think the former, and I’ve never seen one.

Thanks

Ken

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

It’s fixed in 2 degree increments… there’s no way to adjust it beyond that. It uses a pin that holds it in place based on notches in the angle arm bar, so unlike the “regular” WE, you can’t loosen a screw and move it a little, or anything like that.

Ken Buzbee
    Participant

It’s fixed in 2 degree increments… there’s no way to adjust it beyond that. It uses a pin that holds it in place based on notches in the angle arm bar, so unlike the “regular” WE, you can’t loosen a screw and move it a little, or anything like that.

Thanks Curtis. That’s basically what my friend thought happened. I was kinda surprised it would work that way. I don’t think that going to be what he’s looking for. He’s heading toward the angle obsession we all experience 😉

The only reason (as far as I know) he’s looking at the F&S is (according to his research) the F&S is made completely in the USA. He says parts of the regular WE are made in China and that’s a deal breaker for him.

Can anyone confirm or deny either point?

Ken

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

As far as I know, he’s correct on both points. Some of the WE parts are made in China, some in the U.S…. and I think most of the assembly in the U.S, at least of the stones.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Thanks Curtis. That’s basically what my friend thought happened. I was kinda surprised it would work that way. I don’t think that going to be what he’s looking for. He’s heading toward the angle obsession we all experience 😉

The only reason (as far as I know) he’s looking at the F&S is (according to his research) the F&S is made completely in the USA. He says parts of the regular WE are made in China and that’s a deal breaker for him.

Can anyone confirm or deny either point?

Ken[/quote]

If your friend can hold out a little, we might have something for him. We’re going to be bringing out a Gen 2 F&S with arms that are micro adjustable. I’ll be looking at the prototypes this coming week and if I can approve them, we can get them in production pretty quickly.

-Clay

Ken Buzbee
    Participant

Thanks Curtis, I figured, he’s pretty thorough. 😉

If your friend can hold out a little, we might have something for him. We’re going to be bringing out a Gen 2 F&S with arms that are micro adjustable. I’ll be looking at the prototypes this coming week and if I can approve them, we can get them in production pretty quickly.

Excellent news, Clay. I passed it along. I know he’ll be much happier with a WE than an EP but he’s really torn right now. May be the last bit to tip the scale.

Ken

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.