Advanced Search

Wicked Edge had another banner day today – fare

Recent Forums Main Forum Techniques and Sharpening Strategies Advanced Techniques and Sharpening Strategies Wicked Edge had another banner day today – fare

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

WOW – Had a big day at the Whole Life Fare today. I guess many knew it was the last fare of the year and they came out with many knives today. Ended up with 19 knives and 3 sets of scissors – oh boy
    See you next week on thur. at the new Whole Foods Store in Virginia Beach – they have a similar fare on Thursdays from 4 to 7pm.

See you sat. at the east beach fare – good luck to everyone. – I had a great day digging in the sea on tues. also……..Vid is like: 6 Mins.

On a side note: my buddy found this knife yesterday in chest deep water with his metal detector – what you think of it???

Attachments:
    Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Any idea how old it is? What a great find! Water chest deep Yikes :S

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

No serrated… after you figured out a way to do them? :silly:

Maybe I missed it if you showed it before, but just out of curiosity, do you test the edge in any way after sharpening?

Be interesting to see how the Whole Foods job goes.

Thanks!

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

No serrated… after you figured out a way to do them? :silly:

Maybe I missed it if you showed it before, but just out of curiosity, do you test the edge in any way after sharpening?

Be interesting to see how the Whole Foods job goes.

Thanks!

EDGES: test mostly on printer paper sheet if anyone is looking.
    I suspect Whole Foods gig will be much busier than any fare to date. It is a new store and is packed almost every single day. Almost in the heart of Virginia Beach – very busy area called Hilltop.

I signed up for a bank American credit card machine and received it wed. and used it twice () yesterday for two sales of 21 bucks each, but mainly got it for Whole Foods.

I do not have a smart phone, did once, but reverted back to normal, so bank supplied machine free if I opened up business acct………..30 cents on debit and 1.9 on credit.

Attachments:
    Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

The knife looks like an ornamental Arab knife be great if its the real deal then it would be worth sharpening.
    What a short video on Thursday although I appreciated the carnivores I have come to expect a long video still some different subjects so short but sweet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.