Advanced Search

wicked edge go pre order

Recent Forums Main Forum Product Announcements wicked edge go pre order

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tucker
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

how long are we expected to wait for the wicked edge go to ship? feel like its taking forever

MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

SKSharp just received his “GO’ right before Christmas.  He had pre-ordered his in July.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

2 users thanked author for this post.
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

how long are we expected to wait for the wicked edge go to ship? feel like its taking forever

It feels like it’s taking forever because it is! It’s been a really long road. The good news is that the sharpeners are even nicer than I’d hoped. We’ve shipped all the pre-orders placed up through Aug 15 and we’re getting them out as quickly as the shop can get them to us. Their pace has been pretty sporadic, with the biggest lag due to anodizing but it does seem to be speeding up a little now. When did you place your order?

-Clay

tucker
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

august 12 I believe.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

august 12 I believe.

@tucker – do you have your order number? I’m thinking yours should have already shipped or is very close.

-Clay

1 user thanked author for this post.
    BobW
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 4

Clay would it be possible to give some kind of updates for shipping window on the forum like you just did?

Something as simple as  your “We’ve shipped all the pre-orders placed up through Aug 15”

Since I have packages shipped to a 3rd party address I feel like a kid hounding the postman for my secret decoder ring every time I show up there looking for a package.  Which I have been doing with increasing frequency since people starting talking about getting their GO.

Also can you tell us if the Go is shipping UPS or USPS?

I ordered Sept 16th

Thank you

Bob

sksharp
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 408

Tucker and Bob,

I feel your pain but all I can say is hang in there my friends. I did order mine the 4th of July and received it the 23 of Dec. I was disappointed when it was delayed, but the redesign was a good call on the part of WE in my opinion and in the end will make it worth the wait.

I feel like a kid hounding the postman for my secret decoder ring every time I show up there looking for a package.

LOL!!!  Bob, I know the anticipation that you are going thru and feel your pain. Hang in there guys!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.