Advanced Search

Wicked Edge and Tanto Blade – works great

Recent Forums Main Forum Techniques and Sharpening Strategies Wicked Edge and Tanto Blade – works great

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bill K
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 14

One reason for getting the WE was the potential for me to sharpen a tanto blade. I think the tanto blade is a good design for a protection-oriented EDC.

I used the WE on my Sog Mini X-ray Vision and it worked as easily as Clay’s video demonstrated though I went much slower 😉

Continue to be happy with the WE.

next .. get some longer bolts so I can fit my estwing 16″ camper axe in the vise.

Robert Nash
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 164

If you get to it, love to see a photo of your results. Great how easy it is to deal with the many geometries that are out there and not screw them up!
    Keep us updated on the axe project – you may need to get some longer stock for your base rod for that project!
    What part of CO are you in? I’ll be in Loveland this weekend for the Tanner show and it’s always good to talk to Wicked Edge users!

Bill K
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 14

Hi Bob

I am in Lafayette .. about 30 miles south of Loveland. I can’t make it to the show (hiking in the mountains) but let me know when you are in the area.

We are having a bunch of neighbors over for happy hour on friday so depending on where you are traveling from, PM me if you think you might stop by and I’ll give your my contact details.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.