Advanced Search

Why not to buy the Wicked Edge. Best Knife Sharpener ? ?

Recent Forums Main Forum Why not to buy the Wicked Edge. Best Knife Sharpener ? ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NotVerySharp
    Participant
    • Topics: 33
    • Replies: 56

Because you will fall in love with it!   HAHA

I’ve been away from mine for a while…  I had a little problem with mine, the owner went beyond the line of duty to take care of the problem.  And I feel guilty if I would not leave good feedback in this day and age where , frankly a lot of products are junk or total rip offs.

I have a million $ worth of toys. Some I don’t even open.  Very few I use every day.  I still have my wicked Edge on my kitchen table ( ya ya… it’s my house I’ll put it where I want it )   Can’t say I have used it everyday..  or a lot.  But I value quality.   Few things stand out as the best in this crappy world nowdays.  But.. If you want the best.  This is the best.

I took me a little while to find the website again, not the easiest to find, but.. I still have my account and password it seems.  And now I will see if any of the old timers are still here. I see atleast one. They make the system very enjoyable  also.

Don’t get big headed Mr Owner.. but you are a genius at what you do, and have the best product of its type.  Thank you! !

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Organic
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 929

Welcome back!

I agree that the WE product is the best fixed angle sharpener on the market.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    sksharp
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 408

Been away a while myself. I’ve had similar experience with the WE team and the sharpeners, from the GO to the commercial units, they are capable of better edges than any other option. I might be bias but that’s my opinion. Thanks NotVerySharp!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by sksharp. Reason: sksharp
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mike
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 7

Hate to beat a dead horse but I have used most of the other systems including the Russian one. Which I could not get even bevels. Sold it and bought IMHO the best most complete system the Pro pack III.  I am not rich enough to buy cheap stuff!!  Thank you WE for a great quality product!!!

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.