Advanced Search

Whole Foods Fare Today – my first set up today

Recent Forums Main Forum Techniques and Sharpening Strategies Advanced Techniques and Sharpening Strategies Whole Foods Fare Today – my first set up today

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

The first Thursday at Whole Foods Market was a 1 knife kinda day.

I was kinda expecting it to be a little slow, but not 1 knife slow. Whole Foods does have lots of traffic and I got lots of people taking cards and talk of returning next Thursday.

Now when u go to a new location, you meet new vendors and such and today was one of those kinda days for me. One of the vendors was Carter.

I think we all will hear more of Carter – Cater is 15 and this is what Carter has come up with: “A fruit infused water to go” – and go was an understatement today. They were sailing off the table like nothing I have ever seen.

So please check him out: w-w-w…definebottle.com

Carter, I was a real pleasure meeting you today and your family. Good luck on your trip west soon.

See you knife people on Saturday at East Beach fare. – – video is like 10 mins.

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Thanks for the video. Do any cutting with the 70/30 edge you put on the knife? (7:06 in the video). If so, what did you think?

Hope next time is busier! I’m guessing most people (even with the pre-advertising) probably didn’t think to bring their knives.

Thanks!

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

NO CURTIS

i have not tried it.

i am going to do 1 more for a friend one day this week….

i will let u know.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.