Advanced Search

Website Overhaul

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic Website Overhaul

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Daniel maloon
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 209

On my phone-I’ll add that when navigating to wickededgeusa.com on Google chrome it first brings me to a” this is not a trusted site..has security issues and recommends not to proceed to page. On my android native browser and chrome the forum posts are cut in half with turning the phone on the side being the only way to zoom in/out. That’s with mobile and desktop views.

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Working in Tapatalk now… Thanks clay!

– Josh

Zamfir
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 346

I do not know if it can be fixed or not. But there are all kinds of threads that have a link in them to other threads that may have the information the person is looking for. It seems all of those links are broken.

Like this for example:

razoredgeknives wrote:
    If you guys have videos/pics, post em here on how you mount difficult blades. I think it would be great to consolidate all of our ideas into one thread. I will update videos as we go. Here is my most recent one.

I think this is a great idea! If anyone has videos about this topic (or if you happen to encounter one on YouTube), please let us know!

[Edit: I just created a thread dedicated to videos. If you have any videos you like, please post them here: http://www.wickededgeusa.com/forum/getting-star…191-the-video-thread ]

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Zamfir – thanks for spotting that. I’ll see what can be done, not sure how quickly we can fix it.

-Clay

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

I think the reason is related to the fact that the forum has now moved to knife.wickededgeusa.com . The old links point to http://www.wickededgeusa.com . Perhaps, once the forum is moved back the links work again.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Clay,

This isn’t necessarily in reference to the new website, but on another forum it was pointed out that the picture for the upgraded arms here[/url] is inaccurate. It does not show the allen key adjustment in the center, which is very important to some people due to the 1st gen ones loosening up on them. Just wanted to give you the heads up so you can fix it =)

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.