Advanced Search

Video Demonstration of what the WE can accomplish

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Video Demonstration of what the WE can accomplish

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SHVentus
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 64

😆

SHVentus
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 64

Wow, 35 views and no comments. I thought it was so funny. 😆

CliffCurry
    Participant
    • Topics: 42
    • Replies: 461

Ive seen that at some point before. The music was epic, kept waiting for something to go horribly wrong. Trip to the ER?

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

BAHAHAHA that was great! I wonder how much he spends in water? lol

Music definitely was awesome 😉

Xbander
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 68

That was fun to watch. It is a lot of just brute force against light weight bottles, it is interesting how some of the blades make clean cuts, like the bottle is not even there. Make me wonder what it was like in the past when a true master wheeled a blade, what a magnificent and deadly weapon.

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

I just watched a show on the History Channel – I think the title was “Samurai Headhunters”. They demonstrated slicing short sections of bamboo on an angle – the flatness of the resulting ellipse indicating the skill of the Samurai and the sharpness of the sword. The stroke was the same as the rotund gentleman’s demonstrations and with the bamboo section standing on a pedestal in the same manner.

I always wondered what a real opponent would do if you paused at the end of a stroke – as is typical in all Japanese movies and cartoons – for dramatic effect. If only they’d all stand still like that – as is perched on a pedestal. No doubt the action was frenetic and even more impressive.

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

You know, the guy actually shows that he has been trying to learn, what is a very difficult skill. I have sent him a message suggesting that he find himself a master to guide him so he can develop his abilities and also direct him in ways of restoring his body and health as well.
    The fellow is very young and taken in hand by a martial arts teacher, he could make some good progress. He just needs to develop his mind so he can focus and to center himself and the rest will happen if he wants. It will take time, but I think he does not lack enthusiasm.
    I wish him luck.
    The fact that he is overweight may makes him seem awkward and amusing, but at least he is trying. Many of us carrying extra pounds might well emulate his efforts to develop himself. I know I sure could drop about 50 pounds and be the better for it, if only my health permitted!

Cheers
    Leo 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.