Advanced Search

Roll Call?

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Roll Call?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    John Genovese
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 35

Thanks! I just checked the tracking number. It will be here on Wednesday!!! YAAAHHHOOOOO!

Jed Bowen
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 57

This is turning out to be a good thread. It is great to see where everyone is from. That way if someone lives close then maybe they could get together and tell some stories and maybe make a friend or two that has something in common.

Thank you everyone again for the replies and lets keeping this going.

DARRELL ALLEN
    Participant
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 113

This is turning out to be a good thread. It is great to see where everyone is from. That way if someone lives close then maybe they could get together and tell some stories and maybe make a friend or two that has something in common.

Great idea Jed………you and I aren’t that far apart and I would love to meet you someday and chat about knives and such….Not sure how far you are from Cartersville, GA. and Red Top Mountain on Lake Allatoona, but this month, our Ga. Flute Circle is having an all day ( 9 – 5 p.m. ) meeting up there 7/27/13 off off Red Top Mtn. Road at Pavilion # 7, and you’d be more than welcome to join us if you’d like ? If you think you’d be interested, email me privately at twofeathersflutes@hotmail.com and I can get you all the details. :cheer:

DARRELL ALLEN
    Participant
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 113

Foothills of North Carolina here…visit Loganville often, my best friend lives there and my better half is from Stone Mountain.

Hey Deputy, good to hear from you. I frequent North Carolina every chance I get…….beautiful up there, especially when there’s a little snow on the ground………check out the reply I posted to Jed, your more than welcome to attend also……..and anyone else in the area.

Bill Wood
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 30

Hello All. I haven’t been on the site much, been very busy this spring and summer. Originally from Columbus Ga. Moved to Atlanta Ga. for couple of years, been in Elizabethtown, Ky. since 1974. (40 miles south of Louisville).

Retired Chief of Police, now work in family business (Pawn Shop and Golf cart business).

Have been wearing out my stones sharpening blades. 😆 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.