Advanced Search

Roll Call?

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Roll Call?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Jed Bowen
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 57

Just looking at another thread and they were discussing where they were from. So lets do a roll call and see where everyone is from.
    I am in Jasper Georgia which it about an hour north of Atlanta. I am a transplant from California and Washington State.
    Lets hear where y’all are from?

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Just looking at another thread and they were discussing where they were from. So lets do a roll call and see where everyone is from.

I’m on the Central Coast of California. A small fishing/tourist town exactly half between Los Angles and San Francisco. I’m the Range Master of the San Luis Obispo Sportsman Association so that is actually where I live.

Jack Montrose
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 67

I’m from the Los Angeles Harbor area, been here 38 years. Prior to here I grew up in Westchester California and Fountain Valley California (62 yrs).

Jack 😉

Gib Curry
    Participant
    • Topics: 18
    • Replies: 240

Born and raised in the Pacific NorthWest: Born in Washington, grew up in Oregon and, now, north of Seattle, WA.

~~~~
    For Now,

Gib

Φ

"Everyday edge for the bevel headed"

"Things work out best for those who make the best out of the way things work out."

Jed Bowen
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 57

Ha! I love it, I graduated from Santa Maria High School, grew up in Torrance Ca. and Whidbey Island Wa. Good to know where you guys are from so far.

Jason Reep
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 11

Some where lost in the mountains of East Tennessee.

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

virginia beach, virginia
    <(

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

grew up in Torrance Ca.

As a young kid my Auntie and Uncle lived in Manhattan Beach. I played on that beach and played on the Torrance pier many a time! I grew up in San Fernando Valley.

Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

Born in Putney London now living in Palma de Mallorca Islas de Baleares España.

George Graham
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

Spent first 50 years on Long Island, NY and then was transferred to Melbourne, FL for 9 years and then on to Robins AFB in Warner Robins, GA for the next twelve years. Principal home is in Byron,GA with a cabin in Blue Ridge, GA (where I keep my Wicked Edge). Spent a year in Huntington Beach, CA and also made many business trips to Whidbey Island, WA
    George Graham N3LG

Ken Buzbee
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 393

1/2 hour east of Cleveland.

Ken

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Born and raised in Santa Fe, NM. Lived a lot of places but settled back here to raise my family close to my mother and sisters.

-Clay

Ted
    Participant
    • Replies: 9

Born and raised in central Oklahoma – and still refer to myself as a “Sooner”. Migrated to North Virginia about 30 years ago – the job market is better here…

TedP

Jamey Howard
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 63

Another Limey here.

Was born in North London (UK) but parents moved to South London when I was one year old so I count myself as a proper saaaaf laahndaahn boy through and through. Can’t stand anywhere north of Kings Cross now.

SethC
    Participant
    • Replies: 7

I’m smack dab middle of the Heartland, Omaha, NE.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.