Advanced Search

“Precision” Sharpener

Recent Forums Main Forum “Precision” Sharpener

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kyle
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

For those that bought the system before the newer clamping system, have you ran into this issue?

The lower pusher screw looks as if it was incorrectly drilled/tapped and heli-coil inserted. I cannot get the heli-coil back in and continue using my sharpener, which is highly inconvenient seeing how I have several knives needing sharpened before a trade show this weekend

000Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 415

For those that bought the system before the newer clamping system, have you ran into this issue? The lower pusher screw looks as if it was incorrectly drilled/tapped and heli-coil inserted. I cannot get the heli-coil back in and continue using my sharpener, which is highly inconvenient seeing how I have several knives needing sharpened before a trade show this weekend

It would help if you were more specific. Which system do you have? It would also help if you could provide some pictures.

Marc H
    • Topics: 79
    • Replies: 2751

I experienced something like that many years ago, also with an older version standard vise. The heli-coil pulled when I removed the screw.

If you submit a ticket with WE support, I’m sure they’ll replace your older vise with the current version.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.