Advanced Search

New member of forum

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat New member of forum

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

I’m not completely familiar with forum but many other ones need a first post before you can post other topics.

I’ve tried to post already but a message appears and says I need a member ID number.

I got email verification done but the number It asking for I have no idea what it is or how to get it.

Hopefully this will get posted and I can get on forum.

Robert
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Good it posted so maybe now I’ll find number or it’ll appear?

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

Welcome to the Wicked Edge Forum Robert and welcome to the Wicked Edge Community.  We’re here to help you any way we can.  Which WEPS do you have and use?

I don’t know about any number you may need.  As far as I know, you’re in!

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Marc H.
    developer (ChrisB)
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 52
    • Replies: 263

I’m not completely familiar with forum but many other ones need a first post before you can post other topics. I’ve tried to post already but a message appears and says I need a member ID number.

Hi Robert, it’s great to have you in the forum!

For your question, about needing a member ID, I’m the guy who should be able to answer that question. And ‘should be’ is the key phrase here, because I’m not sure how or why it asked you for an ID! We have made some changes to the forum recently, so odd things can definitely happen.

I appreciate you letting me know about it, and I’m going to do a couple of tests to see if I can figure it out.

Working to make knife.wickededgeusa.com a great forum!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    developer (ChrisB)
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 52
    • Replies: 263

So in a couple of tests, things worked normally for my new user accounts, meaning I was able to post without being asked for an ID. But I’ll keep on the lookout in case this happens again to a new user.

Working to make knife.wickededgeusa.com a great forum!

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.