Advanced Search

New here but not to knifes or sharpening

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat New here but not to knifes or sharpening

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Jason Reep
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 11

Thanks for the info and tips will take some time was thinking of some more ceramics the very corse diamond stones and a balsa strop to add to my goodies first. The water with the edge pro was the messy part I do get a great polished edge with it though the tapes were great. I may get something to use them with the WE just need some time to use it I am sure. I know it will make a great sharp edge have watched the videos a bunch. Will have some more time to play with it in a few days right now i am neck deep in work. Seems like sleep and work is all I do. When I get home don’t really feel like I have the time to do much.

Jason

Phil Pasteur
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 944

I know the feeling!
    You can get the WEPS handles with glass plate mounted to them.
    Clay was just talking about possibly carrying them and some of the diamond films.
    In the interim, Ken Schwartz can make a set for you.

Jason Reep
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 11

Sounds good did sharpen a couple more tonight seemed like it went better. Did a cold steel belt knife and a bench made dejavoo. Both would shave hair. Still not a fine polished edge but some extra goodies will get me there I am sure. I can see where it is going to be a good system to have. And a great add on to my sharpining arsenal.

Jason

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.