Advanced Search

New from Virginia

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat New from Virginia

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Watchdog
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1

Hey everyone! Watchdog here. Just found out about WE sharpeners and thinking about buy the PPII sharpener. I live in a small town in the south western part of Virginia. Served in the Army for six years, one tour in Iraq, and one tour in Korea. I love collecting knives, listening to music, photography, watching movies (Horror, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Comedy, Action-Adventure). I love reading (Stephen King, Brian Keene, Non-Fiction, police procedurals, thriller, Manga, comic books). I play video games, and love my cat Kasper.

Thanks for reading,
    Watchdog

Organic
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 929

Weclome Watchdog and thank you for your service in the armed forces!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Pinkfloyd
    Participant
    • Topics: 22
    • Replies: 208

Welcome Watchdog,

We are almost neighbors! I am from Northern MD. You dont have to order a specific Pro pack. I know the Propack III is pricey, but the Gen 3 vise is worth getting IMO. You can call WE and put together a system with the Gen 3 vise and only hones and accessories you want. Good Luck with whatever you decide to get, it’s a great system!

4 users thanked author for this post.
    William
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 38

Welcome aboard Watchdog!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Dale Wachholz
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 27

Welcome aboard and Thank You.

Good job on joining the forum and asking question before buying.  I have an older PPII that I purchased pre-owned.  I love taking a dull knife and turning it into a crazy sharp and useable tool.   I am with Pinkfloyd.  The gen 3 vice is the way to go.  If I had it all to do over again, I’d get that vice from the start.

Dale

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.