Advanced Search

New from HK!

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat New from HK!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    yaku
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1

Just wanted to say hi to everyone! New Wicked Edge user from HK! I ordered the WE Pro 3 on Nov. 10 and it arrived Nov. 17th! Amazing! It was my Bday on the 13th so kinda makes it a bit sweeter to have this as my own Bday present! Been testing it out last night on 2 knives.  Some trial and error but actually very happy because I have a Tops/Buck 690 CSAR-T fixed Tano Blade and during usage in the past the front part of the blade was really hard to sharpen via the Spyderco Sharpmaker, but with some trial with the WE, I was able to sharpen it! Also tried the WE on a spartan blade harsey hunter.  Still need some time to break in the stones, but nevertheless a great investment on this product!
    <h1 class=”fn”></h1>

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

Welcome aboard yaku!!  You’ll find that this is a unique forum, in that virtually everyone participating is positive and helpful.  We have some really good people contributing here.

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome to the forum! Great you enjoy your WEPS. And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Hapslappy
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 30

Hello and welcome aboard. I love my Pro 3. A bit pricey and worth every dime. You will find hundreds, if not thousands, of good tips and tricks here.

yaku
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 1

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I have been busy the last 2 nights finding knives to sharpen with the Pro 3.  Also the amount of information on this forum is amazing! Thanks everyone!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.