Advanced Search

New arms/riser available?

Recent Forums Main Forum Product Announcements New arms/riser available?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Nicholas Angeja
    Participant
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 51

I’ll weigh in on this…I ordered a Pro-Pack 2 at the beginning of November. It took about six weeks to receive it as it was on backorder. I was a bit flustrated that it was taking so long as I was really looking forward to it! When it arrived I found that the base had a small chip in it and that one of my ceramics would bind up on the rod as if the inner hole was to small. I called and spoke to Kyle. A new base and replacement ceramic stones were sent to me along with prepaid shipping labels to send back the defective items. I never once received any objection from Kyle about making this right. I think they are a growing company that are struggling to keep up with demand right now. They have a great product and they stand behind it. They may not be able to answer each call on the first ring or every email immediately but give it a bit as they will get back with you. At least that is my experience. Just for the record…I am in NO WAY affiliated with wicked edge, just a satisfied customer.

Damn straight!! and there are several of these stories out there, just be patient. We all assure you it’ll be worth it, the wicked edge is awesome :cheer:

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

I have been a bit remiss in my response to the service I’ve received from WE and need to tell you my experience. I also had a short period of silence/confusion concerning the arms availability. Evidently they were short staffed last week and are now just getting back to the calls/emails/messages. I had quite a few emails yesterday rectifying the availability confusion. All ended up well and I have to say I’m totally satisfied with the response and level of service. All I can say is give them some time and they will catch up and I’ll leave them alone so they can get to others!

EDIT: I appear to have been lost in technology. After leaving a message and sending an email I received an overwhelming attempt from WE to resolve the situation. I will contact them tomorrow but wanted to post this as resolved. I can accept I was not deliberately or arrogantly ignored, and once the owners were aware there was an issue they are ready to fix it immediately.

Glad to hear you guys were taken care of! :woohoo:

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.