Advanced Search

New arms/riser available?

Recent Forums Main Forum Product Announcements New arms/riser available?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Bill Sutherland
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 31

Are the new arms/adjusters and riser available now?

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505
    Bill Sutherland
    Participant

Do the Dealers have these available/stocked yet?

cbwx34
    Participant

Don’t know that one… :unsure:

Bill Sutherland
    Participant

Are they available through “Wicked Edge”? I’ve ordered a set from a “Dealer” and still haven’t received it. It would seem to me that the Dealers would/should have availability at the same time the Manufacturer offers them for sale.

cbwx34
    Participant

Hey Bill…

Far as I know they’re avail. thru Wicked Edge (unless they’re sold out)… I don’t know about the Dealers. Best bet would be to shoot Clay and or the Dealer you ordered from an email and find out. If you’re having an issue with the dealer not telling you, I’d let Clay know.

Bill Sutherland
    Participant

No problem with the Dealer…very good guy. I did message WE so maybe there will be a answer. Thanks for your help.

Bill Sutherland
    Participant

Well after leaving a voice message and a message through this Forum and no replies from my attempts last week, the manufacturer doesn’t respond. I guess if you decide to purchase products through a dealer you have to wait until the manufacturer has sold his stock first. I’m not impressed with the lack of customer service nor the lack of support. Glad I have the EP Pro. Won’t bother WE with any more orders.

Mikedoh
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 570

Obviously you are free to do as you choose.

I own both EP and WEPS myself. I feel both are good companies
    and do the best they can for their customers. Things fall thru the
    cracks sometimes, and aren’t as up to snuff as any of us would like
    including the mfgs.

If you are still interested, I think it’s worth trying some more , but as always, it’s your choice.

Spam File
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

EDIT: I appear to have been lost in technology. After leaving a message and sending an email I received an overwhelming attempt from WE to resolve the situation. I will contact them tomorrow but wanted to post this as resolved. I can accept I was not deliberately or arrogantly ignored, and once the owners were aware there was an issue they are ready to fix it immediately.

Spam File
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

RESOLVED – SEE ABOVE.

Bill Sutherland
    Participant

I have been a bit remiss in my response to the service I’ve received from WE and need to tell you my experience. I also had a short period of silence/confusion concerning the arms availability. Evidently they were short staffed last week and are now just getting back to the calls/emails/messages. I had quite a few emails yesterday rectifying the availability confusion. All ended up well and I have to say I’m totally satisfied with the response and level of service. All I can say is give them some time and they will catch up and I’ll leave them alone so they can get to others!

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Hey I am having the same problems – faulty product and zero company contact. Please post if you are able to find a remedy or get someone to call you back. My next step is YouTube videos showing my faulty WE sharpener and resulting knives.
    Good luck.

If you’re who I think you are, I’ve already answered your email with instructions on how to send in your parts. I wonder if our emails are going into your spam folder – it may be worth a look there.

–Clay

-Clay

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

SpamFile (Mike),

Several of us have tried emailing you and calling you but with no response. We’re eager to help be we need to hear from you. Please give us a shout either by email or phone so we can get you taken care of.

–Clay

-Clay

Joel Fiorentini
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 26

I’ll weigh in on this…I ordered a Pro-Pack 2 at the beginning of November. It took about six weeks to receive it as it was on backorder. I was a bit flustrated that it was taking so long as I was really looking forward to it! When it arrived I found that the base had a small chip in it and that one of my ceramics would bind up on the rod as if the inner hole was to small. I called and spoke to Kyle. A new base and replacement ceramic stones were sent to me along with prepaid shipping labels to send back the defective items. I never once received any objection from Kyle about making this right. I think they are a growing company that are struggling to keep up with demand right now. They have a great product and they stand behind it. They may not be able to answer each call on the first ring or every email immediately but give it a bit as they will get back with you. At least that is my experience. Just for the record…I am in NO WAY affiliated with wicked edge, just a satisfied customer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.