Advanced Search

My first Wicked Edge.

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat My first Wicked Edge.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 7

Ordered the pro pack 3 today (on backorder) been into knifes for a couple years and sharpening is a hobby/passion I have a Russian system but very tough to get even bevels on the FFG knifes.  I sure hope this does the trick and looking forward to some polished bevels and some screaming sharp blades

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Alan
    Participant
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 206

Hey Mike.  Welcome to our forum!  I don’t think you’ll be disappointed once you receive your WE system.  I purchased my WE Gen3 Pro after working with many other sharpening systems, and now there is no going back.  I get amazing results sharpening my knives, as well as friends and family’s knives.  I started a small sharpening service on the side, as well.  Helps to pay for it all! 🙂

Also, this is one of my most enjoyable hobbies.  There is a lot of experience here on this great forum.  Any questions please ask and I’m sure you’ll receive an answer!

Alan

2 users thanked author for this post.
    sksharp
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 408

Welcome Mike,

I started with the  PP 3  as well and it is a pretty complete system as is. The Nanuk case is awesome and the system travels pretty well and you have everything with you in one case.  You’ll love it! Be sure to let everyone know how it’s going and please ask questions if they come up and don’t be afraid to share tips and advise as well.

A-N-T-I-C-I-P-A-T-I-O-N   Remember Mike patience is a virtue, all though that never made me feel better or more patient. I hope you don’t have to wait to long for it. Good Luck!

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Mike
    Participant

Thanks gents,

Looking forward to contributing to the forum and learning from the seasoned pro’s and the vast amount of knowledge available here.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

Congratulations on your order Mike.  Welcome to our Forum. Great choice, best model, IMO.  The only thing I can tell you, you really should also get is a USB Microscope to help visually inspect your progress.  Once you have and use this tool there’s no doing without it!  You might consider “Safety Shields too”.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Mike
    Participant

Question: Does the PP- III come with a scissor  sharpening attachment I see the one on Amazon lists or includes it but not listed as part of the package on WE website?

I have a delivery date of Monday 1/15 going to be a long weekend.   Hopefully it gets delivered today!!

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Question: Does the PP- III come with a scissor sharpening attachment I see the one on Amazon lists or includes it but not listed as part of the package on WE website? I have a delivery date of Monday 1/15 going to be a long weekend. Hopefully it gets delivered today!!

The listing you’re seeing on Amazon must be an old one from one of our dealers. We stopped including the Scissors Adapter with the PPIII last year when we pulled the product for redesign.

-Clay

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.