Advanced Search

Mounting screws?

Recent Forums Main Forum Mounting screws?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keith
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 1

Sorry if this a repeat: anybody know the correct screws (thread pitch) to mount a WE130 to a base? Are the threads standard, metric? Thread pitch, etc?

I’m looking for countersunk screws to mount the blue base to a 3/4″ piece of plywood. Thanks!

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

I believe the WE130 mounts with two 10-32 machine screws inserted up through the base from underneath. Flat phillips head 5/8″ long X 10-32 should work.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Marc H.
    Marc H

Keith, I usually put stick-on or screw-on rubber bumper feet on the bottom of the base. They cushion it from scratching the table, help keep the base from sliding and make it easier to slide your fingertips underneath the raised base to lift it up to move it.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Keith
    Participant
    • Topics: 1

Great! Thanks guys.

Chuck
    Participant
    • Topics: 0

I apologize if this question is off topic for this thread, but does anyone know if you buy the sharpener and base as a package, are mounting screws included?

And if this question should have been asked in another sub forum, where should i have posted it?

Thanks

Marc H

Welcome to the W.E. Forum Chuck. If you buy a package or setup from W.E. it comes with every needed to assembly then use it.  If you didn’t get everything it’s an oversight. Contact them by submitting a ticket and they should promptly remedy it.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.