Advanced Search

Hello from Missouri

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Hello from Missouri

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fubar
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 7

Hello everyone new guy here, ordered a WE Gen 3 should be here in 6 to 8 weeks.  I Never used a sharping unit before, only did it by hand. Hope to learn a lot and have already by reading your post.

I’m retired military and just retired from my civilian job a few months ago. I loves knives, guns, and Ham radio.

WX6X

2 users thanked author for this post.
    tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

Wonderful.  Another geezer added to our ranks.   Welcome aboard, FUBAR! I’m sure this will become of your favorite forums.  We have a bunch of guys here who will share whatever you need.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome to the forum, Fubar! I hope you will enjoy your WEPS and have a lot of anticipatory pleasure. There’s a lot of info here on this forum. Also don’t forget to look on the website under “Wicked Edge Website” / “Resources”. And if you have any questions, please do ask!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

welcome aboard 🙂

Fubar
    Participant

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!  I’m about to burn my eyes out reading all the post and watching the videos. lol!!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    CliffCurry
    Participant
    • Topics: 42
    • Replies: 461

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I’m about to burn my eyes out reading all the post and watching the videos. lol!!!

Welcome to the club Fubar.  Your in the same position myself and may more were in when we started, trying to absorb all the info from past rabbit holes….

The nice thing is all discussions seem to eventually cycle back around to the top of the barrel.  LOL 🙂

Fubar
    Participant

Thanks for the welcome Cliff!  The recycle of information is OK by me, it usually takes me a few times before I can get it right. LOL!

Fubar
    Participant

My gen 3 arrived last Friday!  Just now getting it set up to practice on some cheap knives. The guys and gals at WE did a great job packing and shipping it out to me, and a shout-out to Kyle for answering all my questions and concerns . It was long wait but shes here!!!  

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.