Advanced Search

Gen 3 Pro for sale, lightly used. Many extras

Recent Forums Main Forum Gen 3 Pro for sale, lightly used. Many extras

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JackStraw
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 4

I am selling my Gen 3 Pro sharpener as well as many accessories.  The unit is used lightly, the stones are just broken in and only really show wear on the grit listing on some of them.  The unit is two years old.  I paid 1,470$ for the full set that I am selling here.  There is a photo of the email receipt from Wicked Edge.  Additional accessories include leather strop kit, low angle sharpening kit, scissor sharpening attachment, three sets of additional diamond stones (50/80, 1500/2000, and 3000/glass patens).  Also included in a Tormek small knife adapter that was an additional 40$.  In total, over 1,500$ worth of perfectly functioning knife sharpening bliss!  I just did not have the time to put into this that I had hoped to have. It is an awesome unit, gets great microbevels with polished shoulders and toothy microbevel (if that is what you are into, it was my favorite!).  Large packing/travel box as well.  I have many more photos, just ask!  700$ plus shipping, I’ll quote it at 70$ to ship and will refund you if it is cheaper (it is heavy at 27lbs).

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by JackStraw.
    Attachments:
    JackStraw
    Participant

A few more pics…

Attachments:
    Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

Nice setup. You may want to post to:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2039273959688449/?ref=share

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

JackStraw
    Participant

Thank you for the tip, I am not on the Facebook though.  This is my first attempt at listing it, if it doesn’t get anywhere I may have to enlist a facebook’d friend to help me out.  Thanks!

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

PM sent

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

JackStraw
    Participant

Sold! Thank you for taking a look.

Have a great New Year

JackStraw, from Witchita (not really 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.