Advanced Search

Father’s Day Sale

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Father’s Day Sale

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

We are now holding a Father’s Day Sale from now until June 15! Just enter the code below at checkout and you will get 15% off all accessories and the Field and Sport Pro. Happy Father’s Day!

COUPON CODE: NZqZjE9GVqbp

-Clay

Daniel maloon
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 209

Sweet.

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

I just ordered a replacement pair of medium/fine stones and the coupon code box rejected the Father’s day sale code provided in the newsletter.

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

I just ordered a replacement pair of medium/fine stones and the coupon code box rejected the Father’s day sale code provided in the newsletter.

My guess would be it’s just for items under the “Accessories” tab?

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

You’re probably right. I assumed that when they say “all accessories” it would include “accessory stones”.

I also tried to get a father’s day sale price from Rockler for a plunge router base from Dewalt. They said “Nope. No power tools.” I figured, “Gee, there’s no power in a plunge router base.”

It just never seems to work for me. I think I’ll go eat some worms. :sick:

wickededge
    Keymaster

Hey guys. It’s supposed to be all accessories including stones, upgrade kits, angle cubes, SWAT jigs, whatever… Looks like we’re having some kind of glitch with the site. If you’ll email or call this week we’ll get you taken care of with the correct pricing. Sorry to be out of touch the last few days, Blade Show was really, really busy!

–Clay

-Clay

Daniel maloon
    Participant

I put a order in online on friday . No problems. I bet blade was busy, i almost flew out just to go

jim
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 19

Why so much to ship a set of strops?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jim
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 19

It quoted me 14.95.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel maloon
    Participant

I agree. Everything i ordered should fit in a usps small 2 day priority flat rate box for $5.80. I just paid $27.50. Alot of online checkouts use weight to determine shipping costs. And some add a handling fee. Who knows.. it kind of detracts from the savings. See if your total costs would be cheaper by ordering them on amazon?

wickededge
    Keymaster

You guys should write in and let Kyle know what your shipping costs are and he’ll be able to credit your card back for the overage.

-Clay

Daniel maloon
    Participant

Shipping costs are shipping costs. Its automated through the website so there must be a reason for it and i can understand. Clay and Kyle have always given excellent customer service.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.