Advanced Search

Different size L Brackets

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpener and Accessory Maintenance Different size L Brackets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lance Waller
    Participant
    • Topics: 23
    • Replies: 138

I just got a new set of L brackets sent to me as a replacement from Kyle. Take a look at these and notice the difference in dimensions. I didn’t notice it until I put them side by side. I assume it would have caused problems if I would have used one of both instead of getting them both replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

The 10-32 tapped holes in my PP2 upgrade blocks are all loose. I think they used an over-sized drill. How’s the fit on your new ones?

Lance Waller
    Participant

The new ones fit pretty good. I had to screw the ball joints in 10 times really fast with a drill and a bit to loosen up the threads. Mine was tight at first

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

I just got a new set of L brackets sent to me as a replacement from Kyle. Take a look at these and notice the difference in dimensions. I didn’t notice it until I put them side by side. I assume it would have caused problems if I would have used one of both instead of getting them both replaced.

We did change the specs on those a while back. When did you get your first set?

-Clay

Lance Waller
    Participant

We did change the specs on those a while back. When did you get your first set?[/quote]

I bought it second hand from a buddy a few months ago. He’s had it for a couple of years.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.