Advanced Search

Bet you’re not EDCing one of these….

Recent Forums Main Forum Knife Photos Bet you’re not EDCing one of these….

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

You’re right, Curtis. That Leek is extremely practical :cheer: .

A comparison I figured you could relate too. :cheer:

I shall not be getting anything for a while but I would like to get a heavy Debe one day in the mean time I make do with this one.

Make do? Now I want to see the one you want. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

🙂

Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

This is what I would really like perhaps I will find a second hand one new this is around 75.000 Yen which would take a lot of justification with SWMBO or a lot of handbags or shoes

Attachments:
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

or a lot of handbags or shoes

😆

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

This is what I would really like perhaps I will find a second hand one new this is around 75.000 Yen which would take a lot of justification with SWMBO or a lot of handbags or shoes

With the last SWMBO I found out her favorite designer of handbags was “Kate Spade” my OCD then was a Harley and when I knew I was going to drop a wad? I found a purse to be very helpful! 👿 :whistle: 😉

Leo Barr
    Participant

I have already had to pay off SWMBO for the next year or so in view of the purchase of the WE with a Vivienne Westwood bag so I think the purchase of the Debe is a pipe dream unless I find a second hand one on e-bay

Attachments:
    Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

I have already had to pay off SWMBO for the next year or so in view of the purchase of the WE with a Vivienne Westwood bag so I think the purchase of the Debe is a pipe dream unless I find a second hand one on e-bay

Funny 😆 How we men learn about handbags :whistle: That one from what I know about bags looks like it cost a pretty penny!! :ohmy: Did you pick that out all by yourself or were you pointed in the right direction? B) “A man has to do what a man has to do” 😉

Leo Barr
    Participant

No I simple financially enabled her and made the right noises at the correct times!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.