Advanced Search

Banner Upload Failure

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Red Beard Ops
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

Hey yall, I’m having issues uploading my profile banner. Could just be me, but wanted to bring it to yall’s attention.

Screenshot-2023-03-28-182240

Cheers,
    James

Attachments:
    developer (ChrisB)
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 52
    • Replies: 263

Thanks for letting us know about this, and sorry for delayed reply. The web developers are working to fix this, I’ll post an update once they do.

Working to make knife.wickededgeusa.com a great forum!

2 users thanked author for this post.
    developer (ChrisB)
    Keymaster

The team updated me this morning that they’re still trying to figure it out and fix it (we host the forum on WordPress, and our hosting company provides support on WordPress issues like this).

1 user thanked author for this post.
    developer (ChrisB)
    Keymaster

Another update. It appears that the cover image feature is accidentally blocked by a wordpress plugin that we use to prevent spam signups and spam activity. Meaning, it’s blocked for everyone, and not that any of us is trying to spam the forum. Because that anti-spam plugin is overall a really helpful thing, and because it may take a lot of developer work to try to make it compatible with cover image, I think we may need to disable the cover image feature. Noting that this is different from a user’s profile photo which does work fine.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.