Advanced Search

A few odd forum issues; we're looking into it

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Forum Usability Notes and Requests A few odd forum issues; we're looking into it

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    developer (ChrisB)
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 52
    • Replies: 263

Just an fyi, that there are some gremlins running around the inner workings of the forum. For example, one person is unable to attach images, and editing that reply just generates a blank page (whereas it works normally for editing other replies). And I’m getting errors when I try to load some admin pages that usually work fine.

So, please let me know if you see anything not working correctly, and we’ll try to get it fixed soon.

Working to make knife.wickededgeusa.com a great forum!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

Het ChrisB, (long time no see)  Yesterday just for a little while in the afternoon I couldn’t connect to the Forum.  I got a page error.  I tried with 3 different browsers with the same results.  I was able to connect to the WE shopping site. Just not the Forum.  When I tried again later it worked fine just as expected.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    cjb80202
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 33

Our server hosting company says they had some server issues at that time, and had to reboot the server. That seems like it may have been the cause, although that also feels a bit vague to me.

Please let me know here, if anyone runs into more issues.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.