Advanced Search

You never know until…

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat You never know until…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hem Dale
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

…you try.

I had the Spyderco TriEdge: marvelous but my hand are not that accurate when it comes to keeping the same angle for 45 mins.
    I just received the DMT Aligner today and I’m returning it tomorrow. I have no words that can describe this sharpener :sick: :sick: :sick:

Mitch (BB) told me it could be a good idea to join this forum (eventhough I don’t have the WE…yet).
    So here I am, a french guy from London and I’m definitely convinced that I should give the WE a try and hopefully buy it !

Cheers guys.

Bruce

Ken Buzbee
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 393

Welcome Bruce.

I’m new here myself but there is a wealth of information here and a lot of very helpful folks to answer your questions.

My first piece of advice is to check out the videos (and on YouTube) and you’ll get a sense of what the WEPS brings to the table.

I’ve had mine for a couple months now and turning out some of the best edges I’ve ever done.

Have fun,

Ken

Hem Dale
    Participant

Thanks Ken !

Any kind of best edge on specific steel in particular ?

Ken Buzbee
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 393

Thanks Ken !

Any kind of best edge on specific steel in particular ?

I’ve gotten great edges on everything from a vintage carbon steel chefs knife I use daily to a small VG10 Spyderco Balance to my Super Blue Cally 3.5. Lining up to do an S90V Manix 2 in the not too distant future. If I could figure out the mounting I’d do my H1 Spyderhawk but I may just have to mount it up and see what happens 😉

Anything specific you wanted to know about?

Ken

Hem Dale
    Participant

I need to take care of my babies:

Fallkniven S1 (VG 10) … and tiny slightly bit chipped…
    Mcusta Bamboo (VG 10)
    Benchmade MiniGrip Doug Ritter (S30V)
    CRK Small Sebenza (S35VN)

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

WEPS will provide the best care for your babies mate. Give Clay a call my friend. When you are ready!

Best to you chum
    Leo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.