Advanced Search

Wicked Edge shirt

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Wicked Edge shirt

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Xbander
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 68

Agree with Clay, He does not want to just purchase shirts with out already having the sizes,the money, and who they are going to. I worked with a Bird study group, everyone loved the shirts we sold. What we saw was big heavy storage issues, right / wrong sizes, right / wrong colors. When all was said and done, yes several thousand shirts sold. It took a number of years to sale them all, not sure we made any money for the group, we were all happy when the last one sold.
    If Clay is willing to make it happen, we need to step up and pre-order and pay. At a set date WE places the order. The Shirt business, while nice to have, can be a real head ache.

And Yes I would like to order one.

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

OK
    2 Hats
    2 Shirts with collars…………size: stand by
    2 T-shirts with pocket
    6 Stickers
    50 each paper knife sheaths……….12″ long…….widths will vary.
    make it happen Clay… B)

Attachments:
    Randy Calkins
    Participant
    • Replies: 7

I would be in for pre-order t-shirt and hat! B)

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Agree with Clay, He does not want to just purchase shirts with out already having the sizes,the money, and who they are going to. I worked with a Bird study group, everyone loved the shirts we sold. What we saw was big heavy storage issues, right / wrong sizes, right / wrong colors. When all was said and done, yes several thousand shirts sold. It took a number of years to sale them all, not sure we made any money for the group, we were all happy when the last one sold.
    If Clay is willing to make it happen, we need to step up and pre-order and pay. At a set date WE places the order. The Shirt business, while nice to have, can be a real head ache.

And Yes I would like to order one.

Agreed! Talk is cheap and in the end no one steps up to the plate. I used to sell Tee shirts, hats, just about anything with your name on it for a short side gig. It can be a real PIA!! 👿 We definitely need to prepay and by a certain date.
    That being said? Were do I step up? :woohoo:

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

I talked with our webmaster about this today. It looks like the easiest way to do it is to add the shirts and hats to the site so people can select their size/color. It will be a pre-order situation and at certain date, I’ll shut it off, order the goods and then reset the product buy to a newer date for the next batch.

I normally get shirts in black and they look great with the logo. Do you guys want any other colors? Tee shirts or polos?

-Clay

Randy Calkins
    Participant
    • Replies: 7

I normally get shirts in black and they look great with the logo. Do you guys want any other colors? Tee shirts or polos?

T-shirt man myself and a stone grey would be cool. Also like my black t’s as well!

DARRELL ALLEN
    Participant
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 113

B)

Clay, I know this has been going around for a while now on the shirt issue, but I’d like to add a little more fuel to the fire, and offer a different spin “ on it ?

I am sure you have seen the ” Got Milk ” commercial, right ? Well, I have a friend that used that design aspect in regards to promoting Native American Flutes, and changed it up to say ” Got Flute “, and he sold a ton of them.

I don’t see why you can’t do the very same thing and change it to ” Got WEPS ” on the front, then directly under that saying have <<<<>>>> directing the curious to the back of the shirt where you have the Wicked Edge logo, the description, and the web URL address under all that. I can see this offered in multiple color backgrounds, and maybe you could even do a nicer, Denim button up with all this embroidered or stitched in ?

I for one know I would probably get several to proudly be a walking ” advertisement ” for the WEPS…..and because I just plain love T-shirts. :woohoo:

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.