Advanced Search

WICKED EDGE FIELD & SPORT PRO VISE – (PRE-2017 VERSION GEN 3 VISE) 4 sale!

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell WICKED EDGE FIELD & SPORT PRO VISE – (PRE-2017 VERSION GEN 3 VISE) 4 sale!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SDMF74
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 9

Search for Item #  253409562186  on ebay to find my listing! Excellent condition aside from some minor paint removal on top corner of one side of jaws. Or search for….
    <h3 class=”lvtitle”>WICKED EDGE FIELD & SPORT PRO VISE – (PRE-2017 VERSION GEN 3 VISE ONLY!)</h3>
    Hey guys I have a WICKED EDGE FIELD & SPORT PRO VISE – (PRE-2017 VERSION GEN 3 VISE) for sale. It includes the square mounting block for clamping & mounting (I believe the square mounting block normally cost $35 by itself). I have also tapped the mounting block so that you can make a mounting platform similar to what W/E sells in their aluminum, paperstone or granite bases. I made one out of oak and it worked very well.

Only sharpened a few knives with it.

Please see my listing on Ebay for more pics & a complete description. You can see my oak base I made (not included) in the very last pic in the listing. If you prefer to not make a base you can use a standard C clamp like wicked edge recommends with their F&S models. Either method works very well. See the listing for additional details & let me know if you have any questions.

You can purchase through ebay if you like or if you contact me Before I get any offers on ebay I will remove the listing & sell directly to you.

I Accept Paypal ONLY & will only ship within the USA!

Thanks!

Attachments:
    SDMF74
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 9

SOLD!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.