Advanced Search

Wicked Edge Customer Service???

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Wicked Edge Customer Service???

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michael Amicangelo
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

Hello Folks:

I’m trying to order a Pro Pack 1 system with the new upgrade and without the base, or a Pro Pack 2 system without the base from WE. As far as I know, you can’t customize an order via the webpage. I have at least four phone calls into the office and a couple of e-mails to see if I can place an order. Unfortunately, WE hasn’t returned my calls or responded to my e-mails. My sister had a similar experience with unreturned phone calls when she was unable to print the gift certificate she purchased from WE.

Can anyone here shed some light on what’s going on at WE? Any advice on how to place an order?

Thanks …. Mike

Geocyclist
    Participant
    • Topics: 25
    • Replies: 524

Hey Mike,

I had read in a post from Clay a few days ago that 2 folks in the office were out sick with the flu and Clay was out of town. I am also waiting for an email response. Normally customer service is top notch.

I don’t know about “custom” orders. I priced out each component buying it separately, i.e. would would a PP2 cost if you build it a la carte with a base WE. In the end I got the PP1 with upgrade arms to get what I wanted on the best price. Depending on what stones you want this may work for you.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

We’re trying to catch up. Kyle is back in but Kay is still out and there is a mountain of stuff to answer. We’re getting after it as fast as we can.

-Clay

Michael Amicangelo
    Participant

Thanks for the replies guys.

I called again today managed to get through Kyle. I placed my order and I should have a sharpener by the end of the month.

Thanks … Mike

Gary Crumb
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 119

That’s more like the customer service we’re all used to! You’ll find this is not a typical company in how much they believe in and stand behind the product and are always willing to help. And to be honest, the crew here on the forum are some of the most helpful and just great all around group I’ve ever had the privilege to meet on any forum. The whole Wicked Edge experience has been an unexpectedly pleasant one all around. This probably just sounds like fanboy stuff but I welcome any corrections if I’m wrong here…

John Batinovich
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 27

Were you able to order the Pro Pack 2 or 1 without the base?

Michael Amicangelo
    Participant

Hi John,

I ordered the Pro Pack 2 because of the ceramic stones, finer grit strops and angle gauge.

Also, I have some downed cherry, hickory, elm, oak and ash trees that I plan to use to make a nice thick base and case. Just off the top of my head, I’ll fashion the case to cover the base – like a sewing machine case. And I’ll latch a lid on the top of the case to form a storage compartment for all my sharpening stuff. Of course that project will wait till spring when it warms up a bit – too cold here in Mich right now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.