Advanced Search

today ups came and dropped off my goodies

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic today ups came and dropped off my goodies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

tues. or wed, i remember seeing a post regarding the stop collars.

are these stop collars available? – if yes – where – i can not understand exactly where they go. i can not find the post to look.

when i owned a EP, i used stop drill collar like everyone did.

please advise

replacement 100/200 and new 2000/3000 Naniwa/choseras rolled in today…….. 🙂 …. 😉

Attachments:
    Mikedoh
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 570

WEPS version of “stop collar”. Not available yet.
    Here is thread
    http://www.wickededgeusa.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=13&id=11110&Itemid=271

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Gotta love the choseras! I know I love mine… I actually had Bob Nash custom mount mine in an 800/2000 grit combo. I jump straight from that to my 5k/10k combo. does great erasing the prior scratches for anyone interested!

so what are your plans for these stones tuffy?

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

Gotta love the choseras! I know I love mine… I actually had Bob Nash custom mount mine in an 800/2000 grit combo. I jump straight from that to my 5k/10k combo. does great erasing the prior scratches for anyone interested!

so what are your plans for these stones tuffy?

i also have some 800/1000’s coming soon. to use after the 800/1000 diamonds on certain knives i sharpen. i was going to use them on the pocket knife today, but it turned out fine for me.

since the drill stop collars are not available yet, i guess we must just reset the degree with the angle cube………..correct ??

Mikedoh

There are these suggestions for a stop collar. Otherwise, angle cube.

http://www.wickededgeusa.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=13&id=7512&limitstart=0&Itemid=271

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Does anyone know what the status is of the drop stop collar for the WEPS (aka S.W.A.T. ??). According to some mesage from Clay it should be available about a week later than the low angle accessory and since …

The reason I’d like to know is that I want to place an order for the low angle accessory and some other stuff. Since postage to Europe is rather high, I’d prefer to place a single order.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Mikedoh

Needed a few tweaks yet. No timeline given.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.