Advanced Search

The WEPS That Knifeknerd Built

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat The WEPS That Knifeknerd Built

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steven N. Bolin
    Participant
    • Topics: 47
    • Replies: 456

Then, Clay huffed!
    And he puffed!
    And he cut my house down in one swipe with nothing but a little pocket knife that can whittle a hair!

He actually did no such thing. But, his ingenuity, skills and awesome product convinced me to take the leap and get the real thing.

So, here are the 2 prototypes I built prior to my Wicked Edge.

Cheers.

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Am I missing something? Didn’t you post these pics in this thread?

Steven N. Bolin
    Participant

I did. I uploaded photos of the 1st one. And I feel like the title of the other thread is a bit misleading, as I hoped the thread itself would gain enough traction to where anyone else that may have built one would also upload some photos. My goal is to showcase the Wicked Edge as we juxtapose our crappy little rigs, which of course likely have zero calibration and repeatability… Maybe I’m thinking too far outside the box with this one?

And, if I had the administrative power to somehow remove the previous post, or better yet, combine it with this one for the sake of redundancy and/or humility, I definitely would… Not trying to boast. Because, the truth is, regardless of whether I built 1 or 1000, I’m still a novice sharpener. Mediocre at best.

Steven N. Bolin
    Participant

Josh, by the way, you’re YouTube videos have helped me tremendously. I watched the WEPS ones at at least a dozen times, if not more, before I bought one for myself. And, I still watch them to learn from an experienced knife sharpener. So, thank you.

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

ahhh ok makes sense now… sorry I didn’t understand why you posted them here too lol.

I appreciate the kind words! I am always learning from everyone here!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.